Bundesliga

Your timeline is out of sync man :slight_smile:

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face: Yeah thatā€™s bad.

2 Likes

Shows you how relevant CL is nowadays. I blame it on Arsenal not participating.

Yeah Bayern are coming across as too defensively sloppy to win the CL.

Although Iā€™d probably still have them in the top 3 favs alongside City and Liverpool.

Did he slide forward?

Tell us how it ends @Stroller ! Do we trust the process too much???

1 Like

I fell back and we ended up eighth and Xhaka signed a new contract.

3 Likes

Schick just scored his 20th goal in his 20th league game this season, that is some outstanding form tbh, everything just works for him this season.

1 Like

wouldnā€™t mind us getting him for a striker

Dortmund won 6 0 today. Farmers League confirmation exposed by them this week.

1 Like

@ronniec

Did you rate Badstuber? I remember him looking like the real deal before he got injured for a few seasons.

Just seen heā€™s without a club and only 32. Crazy fall from a strong position

I think (if I am not wrongā€¦ you knowā€¦ old people) he started as a left back but NEVER rated him because he was way fucking too slow and making turns as a LB.
Too tall too stiffā€¦
Later on he transitioned to a CB, which a position fits him more naturally.

Whenever he was on the field (for Germany) I would just say ā€œfuck itā€ā€¦
Lahm, Friedrich or even Jensen could do a better job than him, as a LB on the NT

Imagine how fucking slow the players Germany had on the fieldā€¦ Boateng, Mertesacker, Kroosā€¦ and Friedrich, Khedira and Schweinsteiger were not speedy players as well.
Just so fucking slow.

Just quietly Dortmund have closed the gap on Bayern to 4 points with 8 games to play.

1 Like

Conceded 28 goals in 26 games, havenā€™t watched but thatā€™s not a good defensive record for a team that dominates the league

1 Like

@Stroller :eyes:

They couldnā€™t possibly do it. Could they?

1 Like

Maybe. Iā€™m sweating on your gif drafted post coming my way if they do.

2 Likes

I mean Dortmund arenā€™t in any other competitions, might as try winning football matches :grin:

Not as good as selling players for profit though.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the real trophy. Helping young players find their way to bigger teams where they win things.

1 Like

And comeback and spank you in the process. Interpret that how you wish :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Back to a 6 point gap with Dortmund drawing at Koln.
:man_shrugging: