Bundesliga

Seen there was a bundesliga game on sky after super sunday. The stadium was half empty and I said fuck that shit again and turned it off.

Germany still have capacity limits?

our new striker he is doing bits :pires2:

Leipzig really are feeling the loss of their manager aren’t they ?

Could also be those cunts Bayern pinching 2 of their best players in Upa and Sabitzer. Fuck Bayern.

4 Likes

Another Leverkusen win. Team is so well drilled when u watch them. They know exactly when to press when to defend. We really should be after Seoane when Arteta gets the sack, doods a top manager.

1 Like

Where you think Leverkusen will finish at the end of the season? Fancy them for 2nd?

Can’t really predict, sometimes these clubs get a fast starts and then when the depth comes into play they start dropping because not everyone can carry two first teams like Bayern ect. I think they’ll make CL football tho.

2 Likes

shit I forgot to mention, how come you started watching Leverkusen all of a sudden :grin: I watch them too, I think I have mentioned that at some point a long time ago but not sure lol

Wirtz is crack isn’t he, picking up the slack from Havertz and Volland fairly well :xhaka2: good start to the season.

Also how do you feel about selling Bailey? I liked him, chaos factor and all that but honestly too inconsistent, kind of stopped in his development I’d say. £30m or w/e they got is good money for Kusen as well. Also Bailey played on the left for a while and then I think Diaby is kind of similar and he does well on the left for their standards imo.

Still haven’t replaced Brandt tho I must say. Demirbay is alright tho :pires2:

1 Like

Started watching them because I’m really interested in Seoane. Was reading about him at Young Boys last year and they were saying he’s gonna be the next Nagelsmann. Love his 442 hybrid attacking football, entertaining imo.

Wirtz looks like a top player at 18 and already on pace to improve from last season. Schick is damn good too thought he was a lot older than 24 feel likes he’s been around forever.

With Bailey I can’t say cuz I really only started watching them seriously this season just to follow Seoane.

1 Like

Bayern suffer a shock home defeat against Frankfurt.

@BigWeng_4LYFE Leverkusen will go joint top on points.

2 Likes

Seaone gonna give Bayern all they can handle this season (probably not tho). Would love to see Bayern not win the league for once.

4 Likes

Like your attitude, think they’ll absolutely pummel them tho lol

4-0 now vs Arminia, glad one of the teams I watch is doing well atm :ginger:

2 Likes

2nd in the table tied with Bayern on points with a +13 GD. Seoane doing the business at Leverkusen :+1::+1::grin::grin:

1 Like

Just can’t bring myself to ever want anything but totally misery and failure for that club.

Dead league

4 Likes

Dortmund dead club. Buy players cheap. Sell for profit. Win fuck all. Who cares.

7 Likes

They won the German Cup last year.

Makes you wonder why Haaland would want away then.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Bundesliga is really just a training ground for Bayern, isn’t it?

@Dr_Strangepass can argue all he wants, but the pacing of the game in that league is very slow

1 Like