Bundesliga

Haaland’s goalscoring stats at City could enter Ronaldo/Messi territory -_- the league will be truly fucked if he does go there

2 Likes

I’m in a minority on this but I don’t think he’s a Pep player for me.
I think he’s a Chelsea player in the making. This would mean selling Werner or the other summer signings but wouldn’t rule it out.

1 Like

I’m licking my lips if I’m Raiola. He’s engineered a potential move perfectly.

He just doesn’t miss

4 Likes

I get whay you mean, but if Lewandowski can do the job under Guardiola surely Haaland can too.

Chelsea
Man City
Man United
Liverpool
Real Madrid

Those are Haaland’s possible destinations, no? Liverpool and Madrid might struggle to produce the cash, but I could see Madrid selling enough players to make a run for him. Madrid seems to be the best move in terms of maximising commercial value, while giving Haaland a chance to win silverware regularity.

2 Likes

Paris?

Kean and Icardi are very replaceable

To play alongside Mbappe? It could be a destination given PSG’s financial muscle.

Dortmund 2-2 Munich. Quite predictable really.

Why would he want to play in that dead league lol

When/if Ciy sign Haaland it’s checkmate for the league

Permanent FPL captain :joy:

Price? I say 12M

Didn’t realise Choupo-Moting was at Bayern now. He’s got some agent!

1 Like

Dortmund properly bottled that

Water is wet

No wonder they wear yellow. Fucking cowards.

1 Like

This tackle.

2 Likes

Aguero isn’t really a Pep player either and yet, I can’t see Haaland going anywhere else.

Chelsea can write off losses but can they write off Havertz and Werner so soon? IDK. I’ll be furious if they sign him.

City are whatever, who really cares? They’re not a real team. :mustafi:

2 nil up and end up getting gubbed 4-2. Fucking Dortmund have the entire world backing them to succeed and they always fuck it up

7 Likes

Lewandowski is a goal scoring machine.

Wow. Can’t believe that pass was missed by Muenier to Haaland which would have made it 3-0. And then Sane makes one for Lewa at the other end instantly after and it’s back to 2-1

31 league goals for lewa already, he’s quality no doubt about it, but no wonder Werner was actually scoring there.

1 Like