Bundesliga Thread

Not yet. Guess GD matters.

I think if they lose and Mainz win they can no longer safely stay up? but they’re “only” 9 points from the play off position, having played a game less. 12 points to play for… so you never know, miracles can happen :laughing:

Scrap that, Wolfsburg are on 30 points too so Cologne can still catch them (not gonna happen, lol)

Augsburg up at HT.

2-0 Augsburg FT. They are safe.

Cologne 2-2 FT. They are basically relegated.

1-0 Schalke

2-0 Schalke

2-1 Cologne

Interesting. Germany’s first choice leftback is going to be playing in the second tier. He had an opt-out clause but has chose not to activate it, instead signing an extension. That’s loyalty for you.

https://twitter.com/squawkanews/status/988382049038995456

Cologne must be a hell of a city

Be interesting if he’ll be dropped for the NT now.

Cologne will sell fora mint

Top bloke.

@Persona @PPB thoughts on this guy? never heard of him

Sorry but I’ve never seen him manage. He’s the Sports director of RB, the other Ralph is manager.

And who manages Ralph?

Eh?

I meant the team he is in charge at.

Ralf Rangnick is RB Leipzig sports director
‘Other Ralph’ is Ralph Hasenhuettl who is RB Leipzig manager.

reading the article about him, he does sound like a good shout and the people at the club know him and rate him. Has worked with Sven and Merts etc, sounds like he knows his shit and will definitely be another managerial signing when everyone would probably be like ‘who…?’

You’re dodging the question. Just tell us who manages Ralph why don’t you??!

Ralph is his own man, who does his own thing.

Stop taking the piss. It was a misunderstanding :xhaka: :wink:

He’s one of the better known “football teachers” in Germany. Has a good idea of the game, is suited as a sporting director but I’d be a bit cautious with him not burning out again as he did at Schalke a couple years back. It would certainly be something to keep in mind or be aware of.