Bukayo Saka (7)

Saka will sign, no doubt about it.

1 Like

Sakaā€™s getting a big payday on that new contract. Here or elsewhere.

1 Like

If Saka and his Camp are smart theyā€™ll insist on a CL out. His clout is has never been bigger

If we can get him tied down without it, then itā€™s a big win

4 Likes

Pepe meant creampie

1 Like

Only 20, He can sign 3-4 year contract, grow as a player and bounce out.
Unless Bayern or Madrid come knocking, does he really need to move out?

I am not losing my sleep yet.

Manchester United have a vacancy coming up in his position. Just saying.

Weā€™ll end up giving him away for free eventually, anyway

If I was Saka Iā€™d probably sign but Iā€™d want 150k a week and Iā€™d also want a price release activation clause if we arenā€™t a champions league team.

Heā€™s not replacing any of the teamā€™s players above us. Unless heā€™s happy to be a squad player.

Iā€™m very confident he signs. Heā€™s not better than Arsenal at this stage

2 Likes

Some of the options at Chelsea and United are incredibly underwhelming, heā€™d potentially get a good deal of game time at either with the current make up of their squads.

I agree though, donā€™t see him leaving for now at least. If I was him I wouldnā€™t sign any longer than four years and have a clause to play for teams in the CL.

1 Like

Depends on what a top coach sees in him and how they can develop him.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s that?

That thing Chelsea did when they sacked Lampard, or when Spurs sacked Nuno. Heard itā€™s a sound practice. One day we might try it.

4 Likes

Well itā€™s easy for coaches to tell the lad heā€™ll compete with so and so and a player worth his money would most likely back himself win that battle.
A massive payday wouldnā€™t hurt.

Tbf, Arteta is already one of the best in the PL and heā€™s 39. We would be mad to let him go.
We will essentially be giving him away to City.

1 Like

One of the best what, PR merchants?

Managers.
Whoā€™s better? Conte, Klopp, Pep and Tuchel? Canā€™t say the rest have much of a case over him for me.

Please donā€™t say Potter.

Or him over the rest. Itā€™s pretty ordinary outside those names.

2 Likes

Youā€™d have to say Moyes given he is at West Ham and Arteta struggles to finish above him.

4 Likes