Bukayo Saka (7)

Lads, let’s wait for the game to finish before we bump everyone’s thread.

All I’m saying:
DO.NOT. FUCKING.JINX.THIS

1 Like

@Leper probably writing about the irony in me saying this. :sweat_smile:
I know. :rofl:

I remember his interview where he talked about feeling guilty about not being able to get us over the line for too 4 last season. This first half performance makes me think he’s turned up with that in mind.

1 Like

Actually, I was writing something that tempted fate and I even I thought better of it and wrote something more sensible. :joy:

1 Like
8 Likes

How many Right wingers are currently better than this kid in world football as things stand do people think ?

None.

Been the case for some time. Anyone who doubted that and watched the France v England match should have no doubts.
Saka is that guy.
Desperately need him to sign a new deal.

2 Likes

Saka is finally establishing himself in the eyes of the masses as a true star.

The funny thing is, he isn’t an insane dribbler, or a clinical finisher, or a skills merchant, or a player with mad flair.

He’s simply a player with a bigger brain than basically all defenders. He spots when his opponent has done something simple, like apply pressure on their left foot and he’ll instantly just move the other way. His mind works faster. Then he uses his insane balance, agility and upper body strength (for a guy his size) to pierce through gaps that only he will have seen.

And he has ice cold decision making. That’s his best attribute. Doesn’t release the ball too late, or early. Doesn’t dribble the ball into dead areas. He just doesn’t waste the ball. His football IQ is his greatest weapon.

What a huge player he is already. Sign da fucking ting Bukayo

10 Likes

Saka, if he was playing for another team you would be saying he is a ‘niggly player’ he just gets under the skin of defenders and you can tell they just hate playing against him. He always seems to get the upper hand no matter they try to do…hence why he gets fouled 20 times a game.

With all these random wingers like Mudryk and Diaby being valued at 100 mill, I wonder if there are still any people around who would accept 100 mill for Saka?

2 Likes

£300m and then we will just think of opening talks…but will likely start at £400m

2 Likes

I wouldn’t accept 100 mill for Bukayo, not in todays market.

5 Likes

£100m i’d hope Edu would laugh and hang up the phone after telling them to pound dirt.

1 Like

Very valid point mate.

Saka is literally worth double Mudryk and so his price tag should legitimately be 200m. Martinelli 150m. Ødegaard 175m. Xhaka 300m.

7 Likes

Depends how much time was left on the deal.

How about this much time now?

No for me. 274m or we walk.

3 Likes

Other clubs know to not even bother about approaching us for any of our players given the level of inflation lol

1 Like

If he only had six months left and made it clear he wouldn’t sign I’d probably take the 100m because at that point we’re fucked. But other than that I wouldn’t entertain it.

8 Likes
4 Likes