Bukayo Saka (7)

Increasing your salary by 10x, not bad is it? I still think we’re getting value for him at 30k, all depends on his attitude tho as to how long he stays here. He seems a nice guy…

1 Like

Mr Saka

download.jpeg-2

2 Likes

Only real issue I’ve got with this is why does it have to be done public.
Setting himself up for a fall on a bad performance or result. Like too see Arteta give a response along professional lines etc.
Won’t hold my breath though.

Agents go public because their demands behind close doors have probably been rejected. We put too much value into these things going public. But I guess that is exactly what said agent wants. Creating some consternation in hopes to make the club cave in and invite other suitors.

Invites pressure on the player as well though.
Not sure that’s necessarily a good thing for an inexperienced player.

Saka is a far more exciting prospect than Gnabry. Pace, can use both feet, great dribbler, gutsy, can assist, score, defend, etc.

Nice troll GC, lol.

Gold standard should atleast be someone who we regret selling because we can’t find a similar talent, like when Chelsea stupidly sold De Bruyne.

I don’t think Gnabry is a talent we can’t replicate. Heck we have Martinelli who seems more exciting to me.

Ermm, we have no one near Gnabry’s level on the wings, and he would massively boost us, or pretty much any other top club…

2 Likes

There’s no doubting he’s an turned into a fantastic talent but the reality is he would never have reached that in England, especially under Emery in the state we have been. It sucks that we didn’t get anything for him but it is what it is and the kid wanted to go back home.

We have some really exciting prospects here at the moment and the fact that fat boy Gnabz didn’t work out doesn’t change that. Martinelli’s attitude is way more resolved that Gnabry’s ever was, and the Brazilian could easily be one of the EPL’s most talented wingers in the next few years if we get his development right.

3 Likes

Ainsley Maitland Niles is better than both tho.

2 Likes

I think he’ll hold out for 100k a week or so. When he plays in a team with players like Bellerin, Kolasinac, Xhaka and Mustafi are getting that or more his agent will want a hell of allot more than 30k a week

Screw what they’re getting, he ain’t getting 100K a week.

2 Likes

Then he should leave on a free. 100k is market value for a player of his ability and potential. I think we’ll give him close to that

Some of you are way too gassed about him, AWB isn’t on 100K at United.

He isn’t getting that kind of money here or elsewhere.

3 Likes

Not even his agent would believe 100k is a possibility.

How many 18 year are on 100k. I’d bet it’s close to zero.

2 Likes

I saw this thread had a huge upturn in replies so I clicked to come and see what’s happened.

And its about a clickbait article with no substance, which some people believe?

It’s just hot air, he ain’t going anywhere - his commitment will be confirmed soon.

1 Like

As promising as Gnabry

He wants 100k. The guys agent can go print some money himself. He ain’t getting it anywhere.