Brighton Vs Arsenal (PL)

The manager’s job is to coach the players, instruct them, motivate – I don’t know about you, but i’m not seeing any evidence of that right now.

Sure, sometimes the players do make basic mistakes which they are criticised for. But as a whole, this team is where it is because of the man in charge.

2 Likes

Well I saw the second half the players actually tried so what’s your basis of what you said; I am not a wenger boy I don’t say things for reasons.

They were motivated enough for the second half; some how they lack ideas in the final third when teams park the bus.

Because of the shitcunt manager

6 Likes

@mhappy, still backing Wenger? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Did or am I saying it’s not only he manager.

You’d have to say a bunch of motivated players not having any ideas about how to attack was probably a failing of the manager, no? :thinking:

7 Likes

The problem is we were two down after a few minutes.

Most games don’t tend to start in the second half.

We have let in several goals at the start of matches, in recent games, so clearly Wenger is not learning from his mistakes.

There is no one else to blame.
He buys the players.
He picks the players.
He coaches the players
He supposedly motivates the players.

I’d be interested to know who’s fault you think it is?

1 Like

Well, he has chosen these shit players, tbh.

Most? So some do then? :laughing:

1 Like

Only in Wenger’s world.

SING IT LOUDER

1 Like

The board should at least listen to our supporters, as the dictator is not gonna do it.

I thought we really missed Ramsey 2nd half. We weren’t our best but I don’t think it was our worst either and I think we could have salvaged at least a point. When teams park the bus Ozil comes deep to try and play passes, Wilshere is there too and Xhaka is floating around.

That’s when you want someone like Ramsey to appear out of nowhere.

2 Likes

Thought we would show something different today and win, but I can’t say I am surprised… limp performance for the first 40… better second half, but too little too late and not enough cutting edge in the final third. In a lot of ways, we were a bit fortunate not to have conceded 3, but the second goal they scored was shambolic defending and GK… a cross like that… omg… just pathetic.

Kola should have been sent off too - lucky boy.

It’s true. We miss that ‘3rd runner’ which Ramsey executes very well.

Set my alarm for 1225 and must have turned it off in my sleep thankfully. I predicted 2-1 to Brighton so I got that correct, but I did say we’d take the lead.
It’s funny how a few of the people that used to get stuck into me for wanting Wenger out all those years have gone missing in action ( not all on this forum) but other Arsenal fans I know also.

4 Likes

Man this is gold I said we will lose if I was ozil I would go back a tear that contract.

Always feel a bit silly reading into body language, but he did seem incredibly frustrated today… and he should be. I hope we get rid of Wenger and get a few additions this summer to give Ozil what he deserves.

1 Like

:laughing:

https://twitter.com/macho_grande1/status/970416984247717890

3 Likes