Brighton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Hah, yup. Rest of them should be licking their lips

Just when I think Wenger has reached rock bottom, he manages to find a gap and slide down a little lower.

8 defeats in 2018

2 Likes

Slowest and Shittest team in the whole fucking league

FUCK THE RAT ARSENE WENGER
FUCK XHAKA THE CUNT
FUCK ARSENAL

Feels good to let it all out

1 Like

I don’t know why I bothered watching the match. I did so well avoiding for last month.

Getting relegated.

Thierry Henry has fucked off? Has he gone to lump one on Arsenè?

I feel bad for the players, I genuinely do. They are professionals, and they don’t want this. The majority of them are not lazy mercenaries, they are professional athletes, some of them close to top level players.

It genuinely concerns me to hear some of the players feel they don’t get coached or given enough direction. That may be Arsene’s way, to give players license to express themselves but its not what most players either can do or have been coached to do.

This situation is a failure of leadership. There have been individuals who havent don’t well enough but a collective failure like this is a collapse of authority, control and planning. This is unlike any previous loss of form in an Arsene Wenger Arsenal side, this cannot be turned round, and the rest of this season cannot be written off.

He has to go. Now.

6 Likes

When even Özil starts taking shots at goal from not great positions you know that the team is fucking useless.

It’s been a long time since the team has been as inept at attacking as it is now. They run out of ideas the second the ball crosses the half way line.

1 Like

Any news yet?

That was an easy £50

Luca it would be posted here if there was. Have a bit of sense :wink:

1 Like

I just want this nightmare to be over :frowning:

1 Like

4 Likes

So the players aren’t at fault?

Nope, just the shitcunt we have as a manager.

1 Like

Right so the players are playing fantastic and making no mistakes?

We NEED to play more risky passes in the final third. The players are there waiting. Dink one over the top, whats the worst that could happen.

All we tend to do is pass side to side and end up losing possession anyway!

Team just look fed up and out of ideas. He has to go asap.

They are fed up of the cunt like we are.

And you know because?

ffs just watch us and look with your eyes Wengerboy

2 Likes