Brexit

They keep telling us this type of advancement is imminent and you’d expect that driver shortages like this would speed it up…but I’m sceptical that we’ll see it as a mainstream thing inside the next 20 years…and I think massive trucks will (rightfully) be the last to be regulated for too.

2 Likes

They wont be driverless for a long time. The role will change undoubtedly, but we’ll have a human in the vehicle for a while yet. You’ll probably need to have skills in computer systems to even be a driver in the future.

Drivers will become more like pilots, where the majority of their journey is automated.

4 Likes

Guy on News at Ten says half of stations are out of fuel now. Talk of the army getting involved :partey:

Every petrol station I walked by today had ridiculous queues, its absolutely mad how people panic at the slightest thing :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

They say we’ll be fully automated by about 2050 and that will end the cyber era, we won’t have many big break through after that. Maybe in medicine.

1 Like

shit

1 Like

I’ve ridden past petrol stations that have been forced to close, probably because they’ve run out of fuel.

1 Like

Awful delivery but very salient points.

So many own goals that Labour could be capitalising on but don’t 🤦🏼

When they try, the BBC runs non-stop coverage calling them awful human beings for being mean to the Tories.

You can’t win in this cesspit of a country.

10 Likes

In my area, every petrol station I have been past in the last few days has been bone dry. I should’ve sat in one of those stupid queues a few days ago before it was too late because now I’m nearly out and don’t have enough fuel to drive around to try and find petrol now.

It’s another Boris special. Going to use the wife’s car to get to the station to go to London for work today but she’s not got much left either.

Thought about going electric this Summer. Wish I had now.

2 Likes

KheekheekheekheeFirst world countriesKheekheekheekhee

2 Likes

Wow UK sounds fuuucccckkkkkeeedddddd. sorry to hear man. Lord Boris got some plans or is it everyone’s fault except his?

Bloke is absolutely unbearable, had to turn off after about 45 seconds.

He can get fucked after his tweets about the young black England players this summer.

1 Like

What did he say?

1 Like

Piece of shit, cheers Jakey.

7 Likes

Gross :face_vomiting:

1 Like

What a nasty piece of work

2 Likes

Had no idea who he was or his history of tweets. He is indeed a piece of shit. Deleted the vid.

3 Likes