Brexit

You have only 1 idiot to blame:

He’s in his own league but we have a parliament and country full of them :upside_down_face:

A majority of 230 lol. Well at least Corbyns hand has been forced by May now. Confidence vote which he will lose and then he will finally have to either support a second referedum or do us a favour and stay silent.

2 Likes

Wow, biggest defeat in history hahahaha

2 Likes

Ouch

2 Likes

Destroyed.

Table of no confidence motioned for tomorrow confirmed by Corbyn. Once that’s over we back to square one again.

1 Like

No confidence in the government.

We’ll lose, but now is the time.

1 Like

What do you think he’ll do after that? Surely support a second referendum?

Wowww :rofl:

2 Likes

This is better than Eastenders

1 Like

Not even Arsenal lose in this way!

It’s a stalemate, even after Corbyn loses tomorrow. He HAS to change tack and back a 2nd ref, absolutely has to

I don’t know.

I hope he doesn’t back a second ref I think it’s a mistake. Not sure where he goes next though.

2 Likes

But I think that would a) ruin Labour’s chance of winning an election whenever we have one, and b) make a no deal more likely. It would make Tories more likely to oust May and select a Brexiteer. Corbyn can no more force a 2nd ref than he can force an election.

1 Like

Instead of a second brexit vote it should be asking the four countries do you want to abolish the United Kingdom.

3 Likes

Labour needs to do right by the overwhelming majority of its supporter base that voted Remain and not pander to a much smaller base of Labour brexiteers. The time is right for Corbyn to strike but he’s effectively bottling it

Also should be remembered, as Andrew Neil is stating on BBC now, the EU are not going to renegotiate for anyone. Not May, Corbyn or anyone else. Think the government and parliament need to remember this.

2 Likes

#thisagedwell

5 Likes

I don’t see how. Most Labour voters voted Remain but they also voted for JC. Most I know back JC over a 2nd ref. The desire for a 2nd ref, according to polling, is low. So why change stance? The onus is on May to resign and provide an election, as she is in power without a mandate on this, JC is not obliged to do anything. Tacking towards the centrists is not sensible.

But the EU is not like a judge who is sitting outside of all this, they are one half of the negotiations. What they say can be taken with a pinch of massive salt.