Brexit

The problem with people like Rees Mogg, is that he has a personal financial interest in Brexit.
Fom what I’ve read he is going to make a lot of money from it.
Surely he should be more transparent when it’s clear his motives aren’t for the general population but more for himself.

It’s no coincidence that the majority of the newspaper owners are enormously wealthy and are promoting Brexit.

It’s just a shame these very influential people are foreign and don’t even stay here that much.
That just shows you how much they love the country.

I’m fascinated by working class people who look up to charlatans like Rees-Mogg.

3 Likes

Vote of no confidence brexit against May? I am reading this.

5 Likes

Can you tell me what year the climate change Armageddon is occurring so I could plan my New Zealand move accordingly, o wise one.

4 Likes

I was gonna respond properly but I cba. He accused me having a told you so attitude and then precedes to say how he told everyone about the ‘consequences’ of mass immigration and joining the EEC :joy:

1 Like

Especially when he looks down at them with nothing but contempt.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/1063094157894451200?s=19
:arteta: :arteta:

Fuck sake.

3 Likes

I didn’t think it would come to it but this is starting to feel like the only credible choice. Any kind of middle ground is clearly not going to make anyone happy or get through parliament, so maybe it should be categorically one way or the other.

I find it funny though that the Brexit gang are so sure that people knew what they voted for, yet wouldn’t want to take the risk of having the same vote again with clearer terms. If everyone knew what they voted for and it truly was hard remain vs hard leave then the result should be a Brexit win again.

2 Likes

Thanks to your Arteta smiley I didn’t expect that at all. Feel for the guy tbh

We have a term in Chile for people like them in “facho pobre”

2 Likes

Sorry Cal.

Haha wasn’t saying anything bad to you just with the arteta face i expected something entirely different :joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Can someone share anything which gives me a good summary of this Brexit draft?

I simply have this summarization of events that took place.

The solution is simple (from a practical POV, politically it is much more difficult):
Have a referendum, on whether there should be a new Brexit referendum.

:joy:

1 Like

We really need to stop wanking off putting together crap deals which parliament will never agree to no matter what and just get on with it. No deal. Let Scotland have it’s independence and let Ireland unify, and England can finally nationalise the fuck out of everything. Job done.

2 Likes