Brexit

a few :slight_smile:

1 Like

Theresa May is so fucked.

It sounds like this deal appeases absolutely nobody but the EU :arteta:

1 Like

Welcome back to the EU @JakeyBoy. No because the deal is basically a big u-turn.

Wait: so is Scotland back in the EU :facepalm:

lol what why you tagging me?

Are you british, right? This deal is basically a farce, as you are not leaving us at all :xhaka2:

You are aware that this is far from done? :thinking:

I know brexiter. Just saying May looks a clown atm.

Haha yeah I am British, there are a few of us on here. I didn’t think that would be reason enough to earn me a tagging :joy:

2 Likes

Oh sorry, snowflake :xhaka2:

1 Like

You do make me laugh sometimes Luca

1 Like

Luca we aren’t independent haha.

1 Like

I can barely be fucked reading about this until it’s been through the commons.

If anyone spots a good tweet thread explaining it in less than 5 tweets hit me up!

2 Likes

Rees-Mogg has sent this letter to his Tory colleagues.

About the only good thing coming out of this whole mess is the continual shredding of Tory credibility.

3 Likes

Laura Kuenssburg has some good tweets on the current fuckery.

Some Tories wanting to put forward votes of no confidence :arteta:

(I understand this to mean vote of no confidence but could be wrong)

Basically everyone’s pissed and now the sharks smell blood in the water at No.10.

1 Like

Damn, Hyenas the lot of them. May is finished, might aswell say fuck it and go for Hard Brexit

She doesn’t personally want a hard Brexit though (you would imagine) so what’s in it for her to do that? Cling to whatever semblance of power she has for a few days/weeks longer?

If she has to oversee this fuckery and is going to get shafted no matter what she might as well try to get something she wants out of it all.

Would a vote of no confidence even pass? Not sure the Tory rebels have the numbers.

Anyway, I now want no deal. I am so fucking fed up with exolaining why it would be disastrous on a scale no modern country has witnessed that I just want to see it happen so I can say I told you so to every fucker to whom I’ve had to explain ‘no deal’.

A people’s vote is a fucking stupid idea and May’s plan is flawed (although at least she recognises some issues) and won’t pass through parliament.

2 Likes

I mean if you’re middle of the Road Brexit deal is Clearly rejected by both sides of the aisle, you might aswell realign your final position with majority of your Party to save some credibility.

Either way May doesn’t get out clean

Guess the Labour is voting against the deal, right?