Brexit - The UK decision to leave the European Union

I feel like that is a bit pedantic. They can stay if they apply - which is completely fair. But yes, they’re affected by having to apply - or if they’re dumb cunts by not following the rules. :joy:

Imagine being a Brexiteer ex-pat in Spain and not applying for fast-track right to remain. Effectively voting for your own deportation.

I wonder if cost had anything to do with this? Not being able to afford lawyer fees or whatever. :thinking:

Good shout, the process no doubt will cost some money. Another effect of Brexit there, another thing to note against that tweet that says they’d be unaffected. Good spot mate :+1:

2 Likes

You insufferable…[redacted] :joy:

1 Like

Jake being pedantic? Never! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Haters use pedantic as a synonym for correct :smirk:

2 Likes

I am unaffected by your claims. #Brexitmeansbrexit

In other news, our fishing waters that are totally ours again now, aren’t totally ours again - this time it’s the Danes breakin regs. Fuck you @Cristo

I thought by April 2021 we are meant to be starving with no food, have no petrol and noone working in the NHS and we are all just unemployed rolling around in mud. And that’s without factoring it the pandemic

Actually, I had a quick glance at Leave.Eu’s twitter after reading the pic in Jake’s post. Apparently, “global business leaders” (whomever and however many they may be is anyone’s guess) find Britain more attractive than ever now we’ve left.

Also, Britain is building Berlin’s new buses. While the EU makes our passports. What a funny world.

1 Like

I’d be interested in reading whatever it was that made these claims. Assuming you’re not just referencing some random twitter cunt

1 Like

It’s not up to me to provide details if you’re curious about claims of people rolling in mud, you have a search engine

1 Like

That’s what I thought.

1 Like

You’re a fucking genius mate.

1 Like

Things are going well in Northern Ireland too, eh? :grin:

Thank you. Good to get the recognition.

1 Like

Tbf, typing in “brexit shortage of food medicine” gets you page after page after page of serious predictions of all that kind of thing from practically every politician/public figure you could think of. However, it’s mostly in the scenario of a no-deal Brexit. But we got one.

1 Like