Boxing

I saw that. Fury said he’ll fight Wilder again.

Watching Wilder trying to learn to box aged 36. Reckon it’ll be a bit like Ricky Hatton trying to copy Floyd Mayweather’s shoulder roll against Pacquaio.

The amount of moneygrubbing middlemen there are in this ‘sport’ that want to get their greedy fangs into it are unreal.

And it’s always the fans that get screwed over.

Fuck it, bring on the YouTuber battles. At least they give us what we seem to want.

AJ and Fury’s teams should give Wilder 10mil each to allow their own fight to go ahead.

Can’t wait to see Fury in the ring again. Explosive

People who can’t actually fight trying to fight?

Yes

1 Like

10% of their fight purse? Nah, let Fury batter him into retirement instead. Super fight can happen in December

1 Like

Anyone see this Twitter spat yesterday? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Phoebs you’ve just contributed the best post ever on this thread :joy:

1 Like

Joshua knew this arbitration was happening.

1 Like

Speaking of

:grin:

1 Like

Him and Hearn can go fuck themselves

1 Like

Is Usyk the guy who comfortably beat Bellew? AJ hasn’t fought him before, has he?

He’s a small arm puncher who got bullied by Dereck Chisora. He won’t bother the big boys.

Anyone catch Taylor Ramires? Cracking fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXmHwR6nVdA

1 Like

Floyd made sure to colour in his hairline this time.

Ellerbe laughing at the money they’re about to make in this circus act.

1 Like

Where do people find streams nowadays for these sort of things can they pm me please. I need to see Logan get slapped.

Although that alone would be worth the 17 quid. I can just see mayweather dancing around for 24 minutes and getting his 100mil

Who the hell is Logan?!

I hate seeing boxing being bastardised. It’s a sport FFS. Young amateurs are trying to earn money and put food on the table.

First Flintoff, then McGregor now this shit

He’s a YouTuber. So clearly very qualified for this fight.

It’s never been any other way really, they just don’t pretend any more.

1 Like

:ozil:

3 Likes