Boxing

Has anyone got a stream?

Tried buying it on Sky but their service is fucked and no one can get on

< snip >

1 Like

Best to keep them to PMs mate. Just to be on the safe side. :+1:

1 Like

Bit of a yawnfest this fight. Ruiz is being schooled.

1 Like

Fuck Eddie hearn but Ruiz is a fat mess.

Come on, this guy cannot be HW champ. He has the body shape of an apple ffs

Put some respeck back on boxing’s name after that youtuber mess.

AJ won every round so far anyways. It’s a shit fight though.

1 Like

The atmosphere is absolutely dead lol

1 Like

Ruiz won 1 round.

Shit fight in a shit country, make it worth it Eddie you prick and make a big fight Vs Wilder or Fury now.

2 Likes

Joshua to fight more unknown bums, and avoid anyone dangerous.

Gwan AJ

1 Like

When has he ever done that?

Offered Wilder $100m - rejected
Offered Luiz Ortiz career high payday - rejected

Beat Klitschko, Dillian Whyte and Joseph Parker (all top 5 heavyweights at one stage or another).

Now he’s got another good scalp on his CV.

Klitschko is the only decent person he’s fought, and then it was an ageing version. That’s the only good ‘scalp’ he has.

That’s why I dispise HW boxing, because politics gets in the way and the big fights don’t get made.

Are you not going to address the fact that both Wilder and Luis Ortiz turned down fights against him? And Fury, quite outrageously, demanded an even 50-50 split when AJ held 3 belts and was clearly the significantly bigger draw?

2 Likes

By my reckoning, it’s the big unification fight this time next year.

Before Easter, it’s Fury v Wilder and AJ v Usyk (I reckon), leading up to the probable AJ v Wilder match next Nov/Dec.

Anyhow it’s Fury v AJ- goddamn. The world might just explode of awesomeness

And if they do, they’re at a ridiculously late stage in the boxer’s careers (e.g. Lewis v Tyson, Pacquaio v Mayweather)

1 Like

I don’t see any of those three fighting each other. Not until they’re all geriatrics.

I thought Fury/Wilder was a change, and we would see more.

1 Like

We would have seen more if that wasn’t a horrible cop out robbery if a draw.

Wilder would have wanted that rematch made ASAP.

It’s why I cba with boxing as much anymore. The big fights don’t get made and if they do there’s always a robbery around.

Wilder did want it. It was Fury that decides to go in a different direction and fight two total scrubs.

2 Likes

This is a question that boxing connoisseurs out there will be able to answer better than me, but is there a reason we only see a boxer have 2 fights a year? Especially if they’re prizefighters?

Really? Fury did fight some bums and now he’s messing about in WWE.

God, this shit is so frustrating.

Yeah they were on the verge of signing a deal and Fury decided to ink with a different network, and try to “build his profile” in America which he’s done so far with two fights that barely sole any live tickets and bombed at the PPV.