Boxing

How the fuck did Wilder not finish him in the 12th. How fucking wank can you be to not finish that fight when your opponent looked that messed.

2 Likes

Because Wilder’s cardio is shit, and Fury recovers like a superhero.

2 Likes

Fury impressively finding his feet TWICE! Even came back and hit Wilder with some good combos. I mean, the way judges score these Fury should win, but Wilder has that power, seemingly his only two legit shots knocked Fury down :joy::joy: good fight tho.

Edit: watching that replay, how did he get up from that??

Wilder’s face when Fury got back up lol

1 Like

What a performance by Fury, the best he’s ever looked.

Wilder thought he’d pulled it out the bag there but looked like he had nothing left to put it on Fury.

1 Like

Have to give credit to Fury where it’s due.

1 Like

What a corrupt sport this is

Wowwww

2 Likes

DRAWWWWWWWWWW

Insaneeee. Those cards are cooked.

Fury won 9-3

4 Likes

Oh fuck off

1 Like

One of the refs had it 115-111 Wilder! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fury won more rounds but the optics definitely felt like Wilder was whooping more ass, if that makes sense lol.

It’s shit like that which makes people hate boxing.

4 Likes

The first GGG/Canelo fight was much worse than this. Canelo did nothing all night and they awarded him a draw. At least Wilder knocked the guy down a couple times.

Fury in that last round

fury

3 Likes

Wilder was a swinging mess most of the fight. Very low number of connections. He’s fortunate to get a draw.

Fury looked really good from start to finish. What a hero to get back up from those two knockdowns.

1 Like

That’s why I love it when it’s a cold hard knockout, to many question marks over points decisions.

Fury… :rooster:

:joy::joy::joy:

I can’t see an argument to give Wilder more than 4 rounds.

That’s kinda what Wilder does, he hasn’t fought anyone that could get up from those moments tho until now.

Great fight.

Fury rightfully calls AJ a chicken