Bloodred Cannon Shooters vs Baby Blue Sandsurfers: NEW BEGINNINGS

I did tbh

2 Likes

You are a northern tit, tbh :mustafi:

2 Likes

The difference being City dominated possession and chance creation in a good few of those games. Where as we sat back, let City over run us and didn’t have any discernable gameplan to break down the opposition or control the midfield. Defensively despite sitting back we were not well organised. We were played off the park at home. Not many positives to take from that.

Still it is one game and it’s early days.

1 Like

Because it was not our business? We are Arsenal and he was coaching City??

I bet City do that to every top 6 side this season tbh, aside from Liverpool.

They are just that good. And they have proper wingers.

No need to lose shit based on that, I thought some parts were pretty encouraging.

3 Likes

Can we lose our shit if we lose to Chelsea at the weekend?

Imagine if we beat them and everything will be all rosy lol.

It should be a much fairer game but their midfield does worry me a little bit. Hopefully Emery knows how to bounce back and gets the whip out this week on the training pitch.

1 Like

This is the kinda thing that would only be given with VAR.

Arsenal have to force its implementation for next season no matter what United and Spurs cunts say.

1 Like

Meh, Don’t think it was a pen

How is it not a pen? He wrapped his arm around another players neck, it’s not allowed in rugby ffs.

6 Likes

To me they seem to run into each other and Mustafi looks to dive. It’d very very soft.

No, mustafi is trying to run past Mendy and is facing the goal. Mendy is just trying to block the player and does so with an arm round the neck. Doesn’t give a shit where the ball is. It’s a blatant pen.

Cech to Mustafi was our biggest pass combination then it was… Mustafi to Cech :giroud3:

1 Like

And what does that tell us exactly?

1 Like

I knew you would be the first to reply :joy:

You hate these stats haha

That Cech can play out from the back.

2 Likes

That means our attacking players were not link up well, and there were minimum to zero passing around from them.

No it doesn’t.

I mean, that’s true. But that particular stat doesn’t tell us that.

stats itself can’t tell much… but we all watched this game, and it means the stats are valid

If the stats showing Ozil and Ramey had like 20 passes in between them, then we all know it is wrong.

1 Like