Bloodred Cannon Shooters vs Baby Blue Sandsurfers: NEW BEGINNINGS

We need to dead this Xhaka experiment ASAP.

9 Likes

Needs to be next week.

2 Likes

No, but we weren’t allowed to play by a vastly superior team. We are lucky the scoreline is just 0 - 2. We have been outplayed for majority of the game so I won’t judge us against this City team.

honestly though we have created like 10 good chances towards the end. wtf.

2 Likes

No luck.

Just hasn’t dropped for us today, Ederson was begging for us to score.

Miki has been utter dog shit today.

2 Likes

Torreira has been impressive. I like what I have seen so far.

2 Likes

For all the faults, this game hasn’t been that bad. There’s lots Emery can fix here, I’ll back him to do it.

3 Likes

Lichy may be the transfer of the year…
Free, and don’t need time to adjust to contribute.

Crazy that he didn’t start isn’t it?

Such a bad decision.

1 Like

City switched back to first gear in the second half, we wouldn’t do shit if it weren’t for that.

1 Like

Emery just walked into the tunnel after the final whistle, without shaking Pep’s hand. Strange.

I like his fire out there. He’s so much needed toughness to a squad.

1 Like

I must admit I’m surprised with all the carry on about how good Miki has been for us, aside from his debut vs Everton he hasn’t been anything special.

3 Likes

Only positive from that is Man City actually thought we were good enough to bother time wasting against!

I’m not visiting Rwanda now.

1 Like

Well… he is really a baller and a good player

Emery is shit! No one said it yet.

3 Likes

All in all I know City are a special team, but that in my opinion was too easy for them to beat us at home.

8 Likes

I don’t get this nonsense about a lot of things for him to fix. It’s not like he’s a new manager who came in half way through the season. Every game he should be liable for faults and deserved praise if the team does well. Just like any other managers.

1 Like