Bloodred Cannon Shooters vs Baby Blue Sandsurfers: NEW BEGINNINGS

Biggest worry was defense going into season. We spent on one but probably needed 2 and better ones. On top of that, we have no left back.

Sense of balance though. We will have better games and the rest of the league is inferior to City.

I do fear our backline against Pool though… yikes…

Lichy has been a big improvement and he’s been on the left!

Love the guy already.

7 Likes

Nobody can. :santi:

Would have loved him. Probably would have taken a kings ransom and apparently he is happy at Dortmund.

1 Like

Ozil’s performance today has just pissed me off. Just so lame ass with everything he is doing. Even simple passes are under hit.

He is a baller.
AMN is just a raw meat (not slating him, just stating the fact)

Fuck me. Is it really that hard to play defensive? Fucking Emery came into the post knowing it’s a bloody difficult game. So why hasn’t he changed it? We want results. A draw.

It seems at Arsenal we expect a win or lost.

1 Like

Can’t he retire from Arsenal like he did with Germany?

Nope that is why they are hated, they steal players self fund have anything they want just spend spend spend get the best of everything and everyone else has just got to deal with it because countries can now buy football clubs.

2 Likes

He looks so angry all the time. How can someone be that angry? That much anger packed into a single human being is dangerous.

Why can’t we compete? We competed with Man Utd all these years when they had the money.

That’s why starting Cech was a shit decision.
His presence and experience are not helping the team defense at all today.

So, Leno’s transfer was a mistake?? He is shitter than an average Cech?

Lichtsteiner has been a positive, he’s got more pace and creativity than I expected. Really positive debut from Guendouzi from a teenager who has never played top flight football before.

Lacazette was a strong change made at the right time, Aubameyang looks like he just needs one good chance to get on the scoresheet.

Bollocks there are no positives.

9 Likes

he just smile, hahahaha

i swear that pep uses some stuff that is borderline illegal if not so, how is it everyone is flaggin after a world cup and a lot of him team was there and they play so rapid and strong it is the same with all of his teams please dont tell me it is to do with ‘conditioning’ i swear this fucker is doping players.

Ok, lichsteiner looks accomplished and Laca is fresh. Anything else?

That’s even scarier than his angry face!

1 Like

That’s before football money got inflated to this level. 60k vs 38k capacity when we were at Highbury. Man U have always been ahead of us revenue wise as well as being a global brand.

Several positives from this game, people just dealing with another stark reminder of how far off a league title we are.

But in terms of our level right now - looking to get back into the top 4 - we’re going to go much closer imo

4 Likes

Laca is doing a DM’s job… being physical and hustling