Bloodred Cannon Shooters vs Baby Blue Sandsurfers: NEW BEGINNINGS

We have no plan when we attack and no plan when we defend. Its ALL on Wenger. He left us in the shite

It’s a huge mess.

Will take a while to sort.

Although the there are some small positives to be had from this game.

Looked much better once Laca came on. Good change.

i love how after just 1 game against the most powerful team in the epl everyone is fucking freaking out, you do know even with pep he failed miserably in his 1st season it wasnt until the 2nd season we saw his trademark football

give some fucking time its only been preseason and 1 match which is likely to be the most difficult one we could have gotten

1 Like

We’re playing 4-3-3 against the champions with no genuine winger.

Think on that brehs.

2 Likes

top 4 maybe is too big of a task in this season sadly. Euro cup it is then.

Almost everyone here is criticising the players who have been here for years, not the manager who is faced with the task of sifting through the rubbish.

1 Like

We should have taken cash for Alexis tbh

Jury is still out Mikhi

2 Likes

For sure and signed a bloody winger.

1 Like

And a 2 man handicap.

2 Likes

#SvenOut before #EmeryOut tbh

1 Like

I think the next game against Chelsea will be a good measure of this team and Unai. City are clearly way way ahead of us. Chelsea are a team that I think we will be competing against for that top 4 place, and I hope we are competitive against them.

1 Like

Mkhitaryan & Ozil on the wings, remind me of a time when Wenger played with playmakers on the wings and that was atrocious.

Can’t believe we’re going to see that this season.

1 Like

As the great @Persona said back in like April or May or was it February? “Make him homeless”.

2 Likes

For play to Laca, done well since coming on

He’s not an actual winger and we’re trying to play him on the wing. Not sure what we’re waiting for.

Guendouzi has indeed been good, some naivety but also some quality energy ball winning and interceptions.

He at least came to play, some of the established players should be embarrassed.

3 Likes

It’s a game we expected to lose but we can’t take any positives out of.

No shape, no balance, haven’t even tested the 'keeper.

We’re showing little intent when we’ve got the and we’re crap without the ball.

These aren’t wholesale changes. It’s something the manager and the team could have worked on in the summer.

Ah, well. Look forward to Chelsea

It’s just fucking ridiculous how City keep bring on superstar after superstar with every substitution. Can we ever compete with that.

Pulisic would’ve been a good additiion to this side. Had a great on pitch connection with Auba.

Jeez man, I don’t know that there are no positives.