Best team of the decade?

Ozil missing a crucial penalty and Flamini telling him to stop sulking?

Wenger pissed me off that week. Tried to justify playing a weakened side v Blackburn who were a division below the Saturday before as we got knocked out of the FA Cup at home.

But what the f*** did we do? Proceeded to lose against Bayern f’ckin Munich the Tuesday after.

2 Likes

Welcome!

If you shorten your username we’d have SFTW and SRCJJ

3 Likes

Ozil penalty miss was the season after when we played them and started like a house on fire missed the pen and went down to 10 men.

The season I was in attendance we just got outclassed 3-1 in the 1st leg. You’re right about the Blackburn cup game being just prior to it though, I remember watching that in pure frustration at a pub in Amsterdam.

STFU

8 Likes

Disgusting how many traitors we have on this board. If you’re from the UK, I can’t see how you’d vote for anyone other than Liverpool.

They’re the best and most historic team this beautiful country has to offer and clearly should be top of the poll. Barcelona just bought their way to the top where Liverpool did it through honest hard work and graft and skill and working class determination and fans.

Ridiculous.

5 Likes

Oh wow. Good for Liverpool

Yeah but your not from here.

1 Like

Who in the fuck cunt voted Liverpool fuck out.

3 Likes

As a mod, can you not see who it was?

@Electrifying why did you do a poll where the voters are hidden? Name and shame!

Can’t see anything. Elec fucked up.

8 Likes

Fuck sake @Electrifying

Disappointing the OA masses again.

5 Likes

That’s why you don’t give powers to noobs

7 Likes

@Aussiegooner looking at you son :eyes:

Hahaha can’t blame for me this one, I didn’t have Liverpool in my top 2 :grimacing:.

1 Like

The Liverpool hate is disgusting.

They’re an amazing team with strong values that represent a deprived and disenfranchised part of this country.

If 2010-12 Barcelona were so fucking good why didn’t they win the Champions League last summer?

1 Like

Thought you couldn’t do polls where people see anymore.

Could you change it so we go for round 3 :pepe1:

1 Like

Should we go proportional representation and have done with it.

Just as well we can’t see who voted cos I’ve got a pitchfork and a torch ready for any cunt who sincerely voted for Liverpool

3 Likes

Only Liverpool are proven in the BEST LEAGUE in the WORLD out of that list, so it’s a bit of a no brainer.

I mean sure they were never quite good enough to win that league, but who cares about meaningless things like that.

2 Likes

They’ve sewn up the league in December and could be the team to win it the earliest ever.