Bernd Leno

Wuts an up final?

False.

There is no significant difference in Cech and Leno.
It is not Leno and Martinez.

Also, what’s the point to have Cech to play all EL games but to exclude him from playing the final?? This is plain stupid and senseless.
If he was designated to be the starting keeper in the EL, so be it, he “earned” it.
Leno being a “better” keeper or not is simply not in consideration and discussion.
It is not about who is better who is not.
It is simply that Cech “earned” it, so let him play, as long as he is healthy.

Yeah hawwww

Cup

@shamrockgooner ur 100% correct it wasn’t everyone, you and I were positive from the start, fantastic attitude my dood 🖒🖒 :grin::grin:

Yikes to this one especially lelelel :joy::joy:

Then there’s the supposed troll who actually more often than not turns out to be the voiceof reason, ironically enough :grin::grin:🖒🖒

Something I completely forgot about was the outcry in regards to Ospina starting, and he came through with like 3 or 4 fantastic saves that day. He was our Cup keeper btw :open_mouth::thinking::thinking::eyes::eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Like a time machine, the board troll turns the tables…:arteta:

1 Like

There is no way Cech doesn’t start so no point arguing.

Yaaaaas Queen, rocking it with the time machine posts!!

1 Like

Days when Mustafi being out was considered bad

6 Likes

You had your doubts too.

3 Likes

All our players are settling!

3 Likes

So that’s why his gloves are so big.

2 Likes

And there I thought he was only good with his feet :poldi:

1 Like

Number change

8 Likes

Title updated

5 Likes

does make sense for our number 1 keeper to have the number 1 shirt

Commanding today and with the wet ball. Hate these short goal kicks though. Have no confidence in them at all.

4 Likes

He handled the WET BALLS very well.

8 Likes

Yeah they really make me nervous as well, just feels like we’re begging to give the ball away at the edge of the area but then again it beats consistently losing the ball in the air in the other team’s half like we used to.