Bernd Leno

Gotta be Dicky Garlicks first act in office to get him signed up.

1 Like

I know everyone is very optimistic about him. But the amount of times he blocks the balls and end up being loose in dangerous areas really need to be rectified before everyone start claiming he’s world class.

If he can make more tidy saves and put the danger out of the way I’ll rest my case.

How many times is that?

I think it gets a bit overblown to be honest.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Man this pre Arsenal reputation was so incorrect.
The person who gave Leno a go ahead despite his reputation must have balls and is now completely redeemed.

No it wasn’t. At one point he was the player in the PL responsible for most errors leading to goals.

1 Like

Can I just say this stat was bullshit. Thank you.

3 Likes

Unfortunately brother I don’t make the stats. I just use them when they fit my agenda.

5 Likes

Twat

Mr. Error all up in heeeeeeeeere

Him and Luiz best buddies

Leno first mistake in how long?

Give him a break lol

7 Likes

I have to give it to him. When he does an error it sure is entertaining :ok_hand: Total blackout.

2 Likes

Full of Emi gang posters. Not suprised tho they had to wait half a year to celebrate a Leno error.

1 Like

These things happen just a miscalculation.

No he takes the flak because it’s bloody pathetic mistake.

14 Likes

As stated before. Non of us think Leno is a bad goalkeeper. When everyone hated on him in his first year here, I probably defended him more then anyone. Would I have wanted Emi to stay? Yes. Two good goalkeepers are better then one good and a Runarsson. Emi and Leno competing would benefit the whole team (and most likely themselves). Probably after this season we would have sold one of them. But not going in to the season taking advantage of Emil’s momentum (who clearly was phenomenal) is poor managing. Competition within a team is healthy, something we’ve lacked for a long time.

1 Like

Stupid mistake but Leno has been excellent for most of this season and any focus on him in a large sense is silly. He’s nowhere close to being the biggest issue in this side.

I love Leno but that’s a rush of blood to the head, right there. He’s way out of the box and should have known what the punch would mean, madness.

2 Likes

No one is focusing on him in a larger sense. He’s been our best player.

1 Like