Bernd Leno

You can coach away his mistakes regarding decisionmaking. What you cant coach is superhuman reflexes which he has shown plenty of this season.

He will come good, no doubt about that. Feels much more calm with Leno in goal than Petr or LOLspina.

3 Likes

Very well said.

His mistakes/weaknesses can be coached and improved.

Who would you cast for the Mod father.:sunglasses:

This is what I want to believe.

1 Like

Yeah for sure.

I hope to God he comes good because we canā€™t go out and spunk Ā£80mil on Oblak and the like.

I know our defenders were at their worst today for much of the goals, but I think we should consider giving Cech a run back in the team now. Leno has his moments but he hasnā€™t really felt like a signing you can really rely on. Wouldnā€™t hurt to stick back in someone more experienced to ride out this current poor form at the back for the next few games.

Leno will just be another guy everyone will want gone in 2 seasons.

4 Likes

Take your point @Mysty but he was the keeper in last seasons shit second half the season.

Iā€™d even consider giving Deyan bloody Iliev a go!

1 Like

I have no confidence in him at all in every game he plays for us. Wonder how our defence feels?

Ā£19m ffs what a terrible deal

2 Likes

Same said to Lenoā€¦
Wonder how he feels to play behind our shit defenseā€¦

Heā€™s an awful goalkeeper. Our Karius. Wish we just kept Ospina ffs

I donā€™t agreeā€¦ But anywayā€¦ Doest matterā€¦ :slight_smile:

Fuck off, no you donā€™t. You basically hated him and he is not a better keeper than Leno. The idea of Ospina doing the play from the back thing :joy:

3 Likes

Donā€™t think I ever hated Ospina did I? Always thought he did a decent job when he played for us

Leno = Shit, Cech = shit, Ospina = shit, no point discussing whoā€™s better or worse out of the 3.

1 Like

Shit, shitter, shittestā€¦
There is difference

Better to keep shit instead of spending money on more shit haha

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™d rather we have kept the shit we had and the Sokratis money and put it all towards a proper CB.

1 Like