Benjamin White (4)

That tat would look a lot better if he had a tan.

That tat is atrocious. No tanning would help.

Heā€™ll look at that in a few years and realize that he is a dumbass.

7 Likes

He looks 14 years old the cunt.

7 Likes

Is he a Brummie? Whatā€™s he got against villa :grin:

This is my entire attitude towards tattoos, I have precisely zero desire to ever permanently draw something on myself. People can do what they want to do but half the time theyā€™re just getting something without putting any thought into it and that theyā€™ll regret down the road.

6 Likes

I agree.
I feel sorry for all those people who got Gary Glitter tattoos, when he was popular. :grinning:
Or all the Man U supporters who got Beckham tattoos and then he went and signed for Real Madrid.

I think they look ok but, like any fashion, they might go out of date.
Iā€™m sure a mullet and flared trousers looked good on a footballer years ago but when they realise how dated it was, at least they can have a normal haircut and bin the flares.

1 Like

Medical this weekend apparently

2 Likes

STD and drug exam

1 Like

Yeah and it even goes beyond specific stuff like this, there are people who will just get a tattoo so they can say they got a tattoo and they donā€™t even care what it is. Itā€™s just unreal to me.

1 Like

Seems like a fuckin douche bag. He better be good.

13 Likes

Ben White the type a guy to have velvet glow in the dark bob marley posters on his wall.

3 Likes

Lmaoo I get ur point but the Bob Marley crowd are usually pretty chill ppl. Itā€™s more like the type of dick head that worships Tony Montana and has a Scarface poster on the wall :joy::joy: and yes i know this is an outdated reference but for the life of me I couldnā€™t think of a modern day example lolol

5 Likes

Letā€™s give the lad a bit of a chanceā€¦heā€™s just been on his hols letting his hair down.

1 Like

Tap in artist confirms what everybody has already said a thousand times. Claims it is only the medical to do at this point.

5 Likes

Nope - he is off his tree.

Is this the longest medical in history?

5 Likes

Probably scheduled a tattoo removal with it.

9 Likes

But if a debate Iā€™m seeing since the Varane to Utd rumours started.

Who will turn out a better move?

• Ben White
  • Raphael Varane

0 voters

1 Like

over the course of 5 years, I think Ben White (probably) but Varane will have immediate impact.

Varane has won the World Cup with France, the CL four times with Real Madrid as well as several individual player trophies.

White plays for Brighton.

Itā€™s close but Iā€™m going for Varane. :grinning:

I just canā€™t see how White is going to make much difference to us, but Varane and Maguire could be one of the best CB partnerships in the PL.

6 Likes