Benjamin White (4)

Anything that annoys Danny Mills is ok with me.

6 Likes

ESR has claimed 10

2 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing.
Danny Mills recommended a player to Man City, Chelsea and Man U, and they didnā€™t take any notice of him.

His reputation for recognising top young players must be really low.
It makes him the perfect choice as a scout for us.

2 Likes

Aw man is this true? RIP Maddison deal

and he said, he watched after 3 gamesā€¦

1 Like

We gave Ozil #11, I doubt Maddison or Odegaard will mind what number they get.

4 is available seen as we wonā€™t be registering Saliba.

Just what we needed, another centerback.

If not counting the quality, we are the best in quantity in the EPL

Oh helloā€¦

5 Likes

It would be great if he could go on the US tour and start bedding in.

I havenā€™t seen anything about when Gabriel is scheduled to return from his injury layoff but it would be nice if the White-Gabriel pairing could see some action together in the last pre-season games. Chelsea on August 1 might come too soon but maybe the Spurs match on August 8.

Arteta chopping and changing the CB partnership every week got really tiring last year. Iā€™d like to see a move to a ā€œGabriel and White start league matches if theyā€™re available, periodā€ model as soon as we can.

6 Likes

you will see Holding there

At first I thought he was wearing romper which made think, ā€œhuh, maybe he is interesting enough to play in our defense.ā€

Sadly it looks like a polo shirt, shorts combo.

Artetaā€™s job is on the line. Put yourself in his shoes. Would you go with Holding and a 20 year old (Saliba) with no PL experience for your RCB options going into the season.knowkng a bumpy start could mean you are sacked? Under those circumstances you do bring in a RCB, but it is horrible because the circumstances are of Artetaā€™s own making. Last season was the one to acclimatise Saliba with Arteta having goodwill on the back of the FA Cup win, but that didnā€™t happen, and now Arteta is under extreme pressure, in truth lucky not to have been sacked already.

5 Likes

Another wanker that just spouts controversial opinions about Arsenal in an attempt to get attention :grin:

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty much most people on Talk Sport.

1 Like

To add to your point, this is a pattern with Arteta. He makes managerial mistakes that are clear to everyone and only changes course when itā€™s too late and heā€™s under extreme pressure.

He continued with the fat restauranteur until he was forced to drop him.

3 Likes

So much crap talked about Arteta on this forum. I donā€™t understand the mentality of some ā€˜fansā€™ who want our manager to fail. We need to give Arteta and Edu this summer window and next season - letā€™s leave our judgements until after the season and see what we have achieved or not achieved.

1 Like

We donā€™t ā€˜wantā€™ him to fail, he ā€˜hasā€™ failed. Donā€™t see whatā€™s so hard to understand about that.

11 Likes

Weā€™re after the season right now. Weā€™ve seen what heā€™s achieved and not achieved, and a lot of us think itā€™s shit.

11 Likes