Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Ty Lue is getting the Clippers job…must be more to him than I think.

Fuck all ae yous.

He’s coming to the Bulls. Only has to move 2 letters away.

There isn’t, im happy as a Lakers fan they are hiring him.

:banana: :sailboat:

Would love CP3 at the Lakers finally getting a ring.

Kind of wish the league never blocked him going there in the first place.

2 Likes

Lakers vs Heat battles would have been crazy…

We signed all our players last year to free up max cap space in 2021. We wouldn’t be stupid enough to bring on CP3, who’s still a good player but cmon he makes more money than Anthony Davis lmao :joy::joy:. Besides we have no draft picks to give up, and we have no young players except Kuzma who makes like 3m, and salaries have to match. Never gonna happen.

consider Davis is going to opt out of the contract and resign with Lakers.
He will get a hell out of the money more, probably over the cap afterwards.

Curious about his future. He has insane scoring potential.

2 Likes

Curious to see how the Sixers manage this offseason. Do you split up Emiid and Simmons? How the fuck do get rid of Horford, possibly even Harris. They really fucked it all up last season. I’d rather not have signed one of those and dealt with a weaker roster. Now there is no money. To get a team to take on of those big contracts, surely they’d have to include one of the stars. If the do split them, I’m not sure who I would rather see go. What a bloody mess it is in Philly.

1 Like

Hopefully Doc isn’t ur GM cuz that’s a weak point for him lol. And I don’t think ur in that much trouble. A contending team will gladly take Harris/Horford off your hands maybe next trade deadline when they are trying to strengthen for the playoffs. Doc will have that group playing better together tho I’d imagine.

They have to trade one of those two. Especially if Simmons doesn’t become a good/elite shooter. Teams are always going to pick them apart. The only reason not to do it is because Embiid is still only 26 and there is some time to develop them as a duo. Of what we have seen the past three seasons though…

I know. I think Emiid would be harder to replace. There are rumours of Golden State and Houston trying to trade for Emiid. Personally I think I’d rather lose Simmons. They really aren’t a fit. Not sure who’d I want to come in. I really wanted them to go all in on Butler, but nope. That was the big one for me. Not sure who we could realistically get. I’d want a reall good ball handler and perimeter shooter for Simmons. At least one first round pick too.

They need to kill the Emiid to Miami. That would really make it a hard first season in Doc. Philly fans will be up in arms. First they don’t go all out to secure Butler and now they strengthen Miami with Emiid. Fuck off. The rumour mill is going to kill me.

Arteta would play LeBron James as a center and tell him to rebound only.

2 Likes

Every team needs a big man and again, this season proves that small ball is not for everyone.
It might work for GS but not everyone else.
Boston failed, Clippers failed, of course Houston failed badly.
Embiid has more value than Simmons in every way.

I’ve read Rockets want him.

Heard that too and they want to include Westbrook. Not sure I want Westbrook. Not his biggest fan. But as good as Harden is in the regular season, he just hasn’t cut it in the post season.

Best scenario for us Cs fans.

How could it be a great trade for Celtics?
Yes, they got the big man they need, also Hawyard’s contract, but losing BOTH Smart and Walker is, like destroying their whole back court.
The new guys are not reliable at all, so it is like you are fixing something but damaging other stuffs as well.
(Also losing 3 first round pick???)

1 Like