Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

That’s a 50/50 match up in the truest sense. But because Leonard is 29 and LeBron 35 I’m going to say Clippers in seven games.

1 Like

Would love it if the Heat wins it all…as for the LA battle, I think LeBron isn’t gonna let this one slip, Clippers rely too much on Kawhi, and while he can carry that team against most of the NBA, the Lakers are a different animal, Lakers in 7, i think this will be the best playoff series in the bubble.

2 Likes

Anyone catch Rondo’s brother being ejected for talking shit to Rus? Pretty weak sauce by the refs.

Yeah, Russ needs to take a good look at himself, shouting at babies after a layup and now this.

Some late lottery team would? Cavs or Knicks would love a superstar

What is the upside such a trade?

Knick’s will want to make a run for Giannis and other the free agents next year so it’s best to keep the salary cap light.

2021 draft is supposed to be filled with elite prospects. No way I’m jeopardising that pick potential for three years of Russ getting triple-doubles on a nightly, killing himself for the Knicks/Cavs to finish 8th in the East, securing the 15th pick in the draft lottery.

Should see a slight shift in strategy for the Rockets next year.

1 Like

So Clippers led by 16 again and it looks like we’re going to 7, could the Nuggets do the unthinkable ? :eyes:

Denver tie the series, wow.

Every time the Clippers have put Harrell and Lou Williams, the Nuggets have feasted. Harrell played 15 minutes tonight and was -19.

2 Likes

Not so fast, sport :kroenke:

Fuck these clippers tbf

2 Likes

Apart from Kawhi, that Clippers team is pretty dislikable with the likes of Pat Bev, Harrel and Morris running their mouth all the time, I just want them out tbh, be it against Denver or the Lakers,either way I’ll be a happy man.

2 Likes

Love this

1 Like

Omg the Clippers are the biggest clown franchise of all time. 50 years and never been to a WCF, up 3 - 1 and choked it away lmao :clown_face: Pandemic P strikes again!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Unbelievable they lost that series, I can’t recall a bigger choke in my time following it.

Doc Rivers might survive it, but most coaches would get binned after that.

1 Like

Rivers isn’t a great coach. Won the 1 title with the Celtics super team who shoulda won more, or at least faced off against the Lakers 3 years in a row in the finals. Rivers has lost 8 game 7s in his career :grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m lost for words. The whole team choked…

Well played Denver. :clap:

“You had the last five years,” Beverley told Curry, according to a source. “The next five years are mine.”

To that, Curry laughed and replied, “Aren’t you 31?”

3 Likes

Where’s Pat Bev, Morris and the rest of the chokers at :arteta::arteta:, what a bunch of clowns.

2 Likes

If LeBron doesn’t get his 4th chip now then he never will, Lakers should be beating any of the remaining teams over 7 games health permitting.

1 Like

I can’t believe the Clippers are out. Crazy.

3 Likes