Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Pick to be traded

Devastating if true. No one we get with trading the pick will make us a contender in the next 2 years. Could be enough to make me give up on the franchise tbh.

Not the headline iā€™d like to read if i were a blazers fan.

2 Likes

Fucking disgusting, probably end up with some Siakam or OG and be 7th seed at best.

Putrid franchise.

1 Like

Join the club bruh.

The Bulls should have tanked and should realise Lonzo is finished, but went for a playin spot and now have a mess of an overpaid team, no decent picks forthcoming.

Reinsdorf is a tigharse.

1 Like

You just accept the only way Lillard is getting a ring is on another stacked team. Giving up your future makes no sense.

2 Likes

Blazers are dumb as hell man. But I get it, a guy like Lillard doesnt come around often for teams like them and sometimes you gotta run it all the way to the end. Just think they havenā€™t done their absolute best to maximise Dameā€™s time there.

1 Like

The time was years ago when Jimmy Butler went to the Wolves, Paul George okc etc.

We missed the boat, no point trading pick 3 for a player half as good as that now whilst Dame is 33.

Think they persisted with CJ for too long too. With those 2, you gotta just pick one and add different pieces. You ainā€™t winning shit with two ball dominant guards like thay who donā€™t have size or are high level defensive guys.

Dame + a 3 and d 2-guard, another scorer at either SF or PF and a good defensive, rim running centre and theyā€™d have had the bones of a contender for a while.

1 Like

Miami take Game 1 in Boston

Jimmy Butler!

1 Like

Heat was meant to win this gameā€¦ Butlerā€™s lucky 3 point shot bouncedā€¦ red hot shooting that normally they would not have scoredā€¦

Great game two. Really interesting match up battle between both sides

Murray went nuts in the fourth.

Rough loss for the Lakers. Nuggets got too many weapons.

Ideally need to win both their home court games now.

1 Like

Grant Williams tried talking shite to Jimmy Butler and paid the price :joy:

Miami Heat snatch both games in Boston.

2 Likes

Fuck the Cā€™s

2 Likes

Lakers on the ropes!

Annnd itā€™s over.

Bron and AD in particular come up short big time across three games
Ham thoroughly outcoached

4-0 or 4-1 from here. Lakers simply donā€™t have enough.

Denver deserves respect now, getting some clowning about being a weak 1st seed while the Celtics are inconsistent and the Bucks sitting on their couch.

2 Likes

And here I was thinking this would go to 7, more like a sweep or 5 at best now.

7:20 left of the 2nd quarter and Jimmy Butler has 2 pointsā€¦the Heat lead by 13

Boston getting smoked right now down in Miami. Somebody in Green may wanna step up.

2 Likes