Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Lets gooooooo Kyrie on the way :grin::grin:

1 Like

Do you think the Lakers can win again now with a 38 year old James @BigWeng_4LYFE ?

1 Like

Lakers are done for the relevant future imo. James isn’t the issue though, it’s Davis being made of glass and their trash supporting cast.

They need to hope Kyrie wants to sign there for less than the MLE.

Even if Kyrie did that, like every other team they need 3 and D guys and wings and those are the hardest thing to find today.

1 Like

Bavin is right we gutted the team the last couple seasons making terrible trades. Lakers GM is stupid af. We’ll have to see what team they build around Lebron. Biggest issue was defense last year, AD needs to stay healthy and Darvin Hamm needs to be a good coach. It could happen but lets be honest, the GM got lucky constructing that 19/20 squad…dont think he’s got a clue what he’s doing.

1 Like

Unbelievable

Sheesh. KD’s move to the Nets will probably go down as the worst decision in history is he gets traded to somewhere with no championship aspirations :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Be hilarious if that happened, didn’t he want away from LeBron when he joined Boston in 2017 ?

1 Like

Only the dumb Lakers would want to sign Kyrie (no matter in what kind of salary amount).
Injury prone, huge ego ,bad attitude, selfish…

Really want Lakers to sign him so that they can fuck up more sooner.

Yeah he thought he could be more of a lead dog than he was with Lebron at the Cavs. Would be pretty funny if he ended up back with Lebron after two pretty ideal scenarios and minimal success. The Celtics team he played in was stacked too.

Will be interesting if he does go to the Lakers as they will still find it hard to give him a big deal next year as they won’t have his bird rights unless they get him via sign and trade rather than him signing the MLE.

Irving has just opted in for next season at Brooklyn apparently.

1 Like

“Normal people keep the world going, but those who dare to be different lead us into tomorrow. I’ve made my decision to opt in. See you in the fall. A11even.”

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Kyrie opted into his contract for the next year which will make him a free agent next season. Lakers could still trade for him but seems unlikely.

40 year old Lebron…,
Why the Lakers need Kyrie afylter next season?

!!!

And this pretty much confirms that Kyrie will get traded too. Absolute disaster of a super team

1 Like

The Nets are done, a failed super team and Houston having all their future draft picks.

2 Likes

screwed by the two biggest assholes in the NBA, Harden and Kyrie

1 Like

I suppose for the Nets that’s the risk you take when you show faith in strange characters.

To not even have a conference finals appearance to show for it is a travesty for them.

2 Likes

KD and Kyrie are buddies, and it shows how fuck up Kyrie was.
I understand that he has the ultimate right for not taking COVID shots, BUT, it was also him agreeing to team up with KD. He understood the consequences of refusing to take the COVID shots. Basically defeating the purpose to team up together and took away the chance to winning.

Of course, having another asshole in Harden did not help much.

Also unfortunate to have injury issues other than COVID and shit attitude problems.

When he teamed up with KD it was pre the covid chaos so no issue with that and no issue with a young fit healthy athlete not feeling the need to take it.

I mean he’s more just a strange dude in general, his exit from Cleveland then Boston etc.

1 Like

WTF LOL :joy:

Even though they lack other assets i’m pretty most lakers fans would trade AD and Westbrook, two firsts in heartbeat