Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

How do you see MIA BOS series going?

I think BOS have better offensive capability on the floor and bench

1 Like

I favour Boston too. Tatum is the best player and heā€™s found his groove. I think the secondary players for the Celtics are better than what Miami have to offer too. Brown and Smart > Bam and *add a name.

But itā€™s Heat culture. They seem to find a way to play above themselves. I think it will go 7 games. Celtics win.

2 Likes

If this Celtics team can sweep the Nets and eliminated the defending champ Bucksā€¦ I think they are ā€œdestinedā€ to win it all this season.

Celtics in 6

2 Likes

I do feel if Middleton wasnā€™t hurt the series would have gone the other way, the Bucks only had 2 players above 10 PPG, hard to win a 7 game series like that.

1 Like

I dunno man.

Does Dallas have enough to stop Currys supporting cast though?

Bostonā€™s offense hasnā€™t actually been that great in either series. Nets obviously donā€™t play any D and the Bucks basically left Celtics open all series from 3 in exchange for locking up the paint. There were multiple games where Boston won purely on their 3pt shooting.

Outside of that they often get stuck doing isos between Tatum and Brown which worked a few times like in Game 6.

1 Like

I think the supporting cast is still to be put to the test. Poole has had some excellent games but invariably theyā€™ve come at the beginning of the series.

Warriors could go small with Curry, Poole and Klay, but if they arenā€™t hitting shots theyā€™ll certainly be eating buckets on the defensive end. Personally, I trusts the Mavs to make more shots especially down the stretch.

No Horford or Smart tonight in Game 1, lucky break again for the Miami Heat this post season.

know the reason?

Yeah Boston really missed Smartā€™s elite flopping tonight. Hopefully they have him back for Game 2 otherwise they are going to struggle to find somebody who can end up on the floor as much.

Smart was on sprained foot or something and Horford health and safety protocols.

1 Like

so. not the true and full team Celtics.
At least they lost with a reason, a valid one

lol Iā€™m here for the Suns slander

Luke having the worst playoff game of his career was not something I expected to happen. Looney and Wiggins defended him extremely well.

Game 1 to the Warriors!

1 Like

@Electrifying

At Lakers, he will be the 3rd fiddle the bestā€¦
does this makes sense?

1 Like

Celtics back to full strength and giving Heat a hard time now

2 Likes

Celtics torching the Heat in Game 2.

2 Likes

As usual with this Celtics team, the main difference is the 3 point shooting. Celtics have been better with FTs too but main divide is from 3.

Curry and the Warriors are gonna do it again arenā€™t they?