Heat are literally my favorite organization, hope they go all the way this time

Doc Rivers is such an overrated coach.

1 Like

Zach Lavine eyeing the Chicago exit? @Electrifying

Hopefully just feeling out his options butā€¦

What a steal by the Bucks on the road!

Boston in 7

Smart dude wtf. At fault for the last 3 mistakes

Thatā€™s an absolute heartbreaker for the Celtics, up by 14 at home with 10 mins to go with the series 2-2.

1 Like

The Memphis Grizzlies are better than Golden State. The outcome of the next game or two does not matter to me. Iā€™ve seen enough in the first playoff 5 games as well as during the regular season.

:grimacing:

Whose giving this guy the max lol

1 Like

Embiidā€™s honesty is quite something but thereā€™s no way you can give Harden the max.

That playoff whistle is different

1 Like

Always an asshole, always.

1 Like

Celtics are 10-17 from 3 in Game 6 thus far.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how you can drop you shoulder and charge to the defenderā€™s chest and not calling it a charge but instead they call it a blocking foul.

Fuck the ref.

JT wow wow wow!

Going to be a great game 7!

3 Likes

Golden State are back in the Western Conference finals. Kevan Looney with a huge 22 rebounds with 11 coming at the offensive end. Great hustle.

I going to need Scott Foster in Arizona on Sunday.

1 Like

Tatum was on fire for this one, to take it to a decider.

Suns absolutely bushwhacked and then some

1 Like

Remarkable collapse from the Suns.

64-18 regular season and lose from 2-0 up vs Mavericks.

2 Likes

My god, Luka!!!

A lot of people were praying on the Suns downfall lol

Unreal

2 Likes

I think the Mavs will beat the Warriors. In the regular-season matchup, Steph got cooked by Luka after being switched on to him and forced to defend. Luka will cook anyone and everyone but Curry (and Poole to a lesser extent) is just too small to provide a little contest.

The only way Golden State has a chance to win this series is if Steph finally finds his shot off the catch. Stephā€™s percentages from catch & shoot threes in the playoffs is at 29.6%. 4.9 shots per game for 1.5 makes, making him the worst volume shooter in that category. If those shooting woes continuesā€¦Mavs in 6

1 Like