Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Do the Sacramento Kings have any spacing anymore lol?

Barnes
Holiday
Fox
Harkless
Sabonis

? the fuck?

Dame on his way to LA letā€™s go!

1 Like

lol what can LA give Portland? Probably by default have to give them RWB contract, but didnā€™t they ship a bunch of picks to NO in the Davis trade?

1 Like

That valuable THT contract of course!

EDIT: today is a good day

Coming off the season Beal has had, why wouldnā€™t you offer him a $245mā€¦lol

Would have to get a 3rd team involved, but if he decides thatā€™s where he wants to go they will facilitate it. Lakers do have future first round picks tho. And idk why ppl are tripping on THT heā€™s gonna be a good player, at least Kuzma/Caruso level in this league. Long defender and is already putting up numbers and heā€™s 20 years old.

Yeah Lakers basically have limited assets to trade, no picks and no young talentā€¦ not sure how theyā€™d facilitate a deal.

I donā€™t mind moving CJ and Powell before the deadline @Flexo, both are overpaid imo so allows a retool around Dame if he wants to stay, or a complete blow it up if he wants out.

Ultimately gives us options as opposed to just treadmill.

1 Like

Trade Russ for John Wallā€¦who says no?

You know when they say thereā€™s no smoke without fire. Well, this fire is blazing.

Pretty much every respectable NBA reporter has some version of this story. Harden wants out. The lack of effort on defensive possessions versus Sacramento last week was on purpose imo. Heā€™s become disenfranchised with the Nets.

1 Like

Embiid and Harden is absurd my goodness

2 Likes

Instantly favourites for the East, and probably the title imo

1 Like

To be rejected out of hand.

New low for the Lakers getting beat by dame-less Blazers full of nobodies.

Is any juicy going to happen before the deadline? Whole things needs to be blown up

2 Likes

Lakers losing to a tanking blazers squad wow.

1 Like

:bomb:

With all the noise around this, it looks pretty formal to me.

Weak ass.

2 Likes

:popcorn:ā€¦only a matter of time now

1 Like

That time is nowā€¦letā€™s gooooooooooo

• Andre Drummondā€¦

Paul Millsap too

3 Likes

Bucks get Ibaka, 2 2nd rounders
Kings get Donte, Trey Lyles, Josh Jackson
Clips get Rodney Hood, Semi Ojeleye
Pistons get Marvin Bagley Junior