Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

DeMar DeRozan is on fire this season.

3 Likes

Up there with Steph and KD on the MVP ladder so far.

2 Likes

Jokic also.

Bad fit and worst deal of free agency apparently.

Bulls massively overpaid apparently.

:arteta:

1 Like

We’re 14 games in on a three year deal :rofl:.

You’re back!

1 Like

Still think 27m/year is a bit of an overpay for a 32 year old. 3 years isn’t too rough as they’ll have it as an expiring trade piece come the end of year 2, but the 27m alongside Lavines inevitable upgrade makes it harder to make moves to genuinely contend.

Bulls strike me as ECF at best and that’d be with a favourable run in the second round of the playoffs.

1 Like

Think the Warriors have enough to win the West, slick ball movement and shooting on O and disruptive D at the other end. Klay still to return and they’ll have a deep bench.

Blazers 7-1 at home and 1-7 on the road. Nice W vs the Bulls today for us after trailing by 20.

The crypto. com Arena? :nauseated_face:

Staples any better?

‘The Crypt’ kinda has something going for it. The .com part is incredibly unnecessary though.

Yeah staples rolls of the tongue better pronounced fully and short tbh

I prefer the Smoothie King Centre tbh

Steph rains 20pts in the 4th quarter, turning a 13 point deficit into a 15 pt lead.

The 4th quarter is below.

1 Like

3rd MVP this season for Steph ? :thinking:

1 Like

LeBron back in the Lakers lineup tonight @BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

AD in the mood tonite

1 Like

Lakers are nowhere near as good defensively this season, Westbrook isn’t great at team D, often gambles going for steals and it leads to easy baskets.

2 Likes

Yeah we can pretty much score when we want but the way our team was constructed is just mind boggling, no defenders at all on this team. Vogel is a defensive coach and he’s got nothing to work with…I really don’t like our GM think he’s a fraud. Seems to have made our team worse every single season.

1 Like

This isn’t a championship team. Shame Bron couldn’t have a another run at a chip this year

1 Like