Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Skip highlights all that is wrong with media in general, He gets views,retweets and money by having shit controversial takes…He needs to get Mark Cuban on the show and shut him up again.

2 Likes

Does Stan actually go to any Nuggets games btw?

It’s all panto but idgaf Undisputed is funny. The dynamic between Shannon and Skip is top entertainment

1 Like

He hates Lillard also, blamed Dame for our exit despite putting up 35/10 on 47/45/92.

@SDGooner, George may have shot shit but he got to the line and shot 10 FTs to compensate.

Stan probably doesn’t know he owns a NBA team.

can’t really say bro,I haven’t seen him in the few highlights that i’ve catched, but I wouldn’t put my money on it.

1 Like

Sixers fucking blew game 1. Had they showed up from the start they win easily. To play that shit and lose by only 4 with missing some free throws - fucking kills me. If we get through round 2, we can’t afford to drop a game at home, especially early in the series.

You still should recover, you got caught cold in Game 1 but are the superior team and over a 7 game series that should show.

I know, but don’t want to take anything for granted. It’s like that ball was powered by something last night because the Hawks just couldn’t miss, especially in the first half.

Disastrous from the Bucks today, 40 point blowout to BKN.

Suns take game 1 against the Nuggets, going on an emphatic run late 3rd and early 4th.

1 Like

KD’s a beast, It’s like he hasn’t torn his achilles, unreal scorer.

2 Likes

If not because of that big injury, KD >>>> Lebron with no doubt.

1 Like

Mmmm nah, LBJ in his prime was still a better defender and is a better passer.

KD is fucking elite though, a ring at OKC before he left will always be a glitch on his resume though.

Better defender, yes.
Better passer, nope.
So overrated as a “better” passer myth.
Most of his assist are brutal drive in and kick out.
He got his assists, but “better”? No way.
ESPN showing his highlight passing but not replying his errors of fancy attempts.

As pure scoring, KD >>>> Lebron.

Lebron is the better passer of the two and it’s not close. Bron’s got superior court vision and he’s one of the best ever when it comes to reading and reacting to what a defence gives him.

3 Likes

The only people that will deem KD a better passer are people that that have an agenda against LeBron.

Yes KD is definitely a better pure scorer though.

1 Like

It’s easy to say this now when lebrons had a down year by his standards and is not at his peak anymore, aged 36 or whatever.

I’d take LeBron over Kd any day though. No question.

2 Likes

Lebron is one of the best passers to ever play the game. He has 2500 more assists than the next closest forward, and he’s only like 500 assists behind Magic Johnson lmaooo.

2 Likes

Well deserved tbf

1 Like

Sorry I just mistyped the whole thing.
Lebron is a better passer than KD, no doubt.
I was in the anti-Lebron thinking mode that comparing Lebron to Bird.

I even did not realize it was in between Lebron and KD.