Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Tbh I’d actually rather the play in and if we win that we face Suns.

From a Portland perspective clippers will sweep us, but vs Suns it could actually go 6 or 7.

The Bulls are a different team with vooch and Lavine.

Still need depth and badly need a proper point guard, they have to go hard for Lonzo in FA.

Disappointing to miss top 10 IMO

1 Like

It was always going to happen when you are one starter out away from having Denzel Valentine and Ryan Arcodiano or however you spell his name play big minutes.

Truly awful players.

1 Like

A.Davis is well and truly back.

1 Like

Bradley Beal really went on First Take because of Bazemore’s quip. Unbelievable.

1 Like

What a completely ridiculous photo :joy:

2 Likes

Knicks back to the play offs after 8 years! Very good job that Thibodeau did. But also fair play to Leon Rose and Scott Perry for building what seems to be a good young core.

Heartbreaking loss at Phoenix that for the Blazers :cry:.

Would u rather have the 6 seed and play the Clippers or the 7 and play the Suns?

I’d rather play Suns, the only issue is you risk missing altogether with the Play in

You gotta lose twice in a row not to make the playoffs tho, doubtful that would happen.

1 Like

Dame would likely refuse to let that happen tbh

1 Like

How will today’s games work out?

Denver to lose to Portland given the implications of winning that game.

Clippers will then need to lose against OKC (1-23 record in for the last two months), to avoid being on the Lakers side of the bracket.

What are the implications? Nobody wants to be on the Lakers side of the bracket? Lol I think the Lakers might lose anyways because I don’t see us playing LeBron and AD very much in a back to back road situation. I expect to be in the play in and then being the 7 seed and facing the Suns in the first round.

Denver would most likely have to play the Lakers in the first round.

Like I said I don’t think it matters cuz the Lakers will lose tonight in a back to back on the road against the Pelicans with LeBron and AD playing like 18 minutes each most likely.

Against the Pels with no Zion, Ingram or Ball?

Oh maybe not then I knew Zion was out but I didn’t know they are missing all those doods. We will see tho cuz I have a feeling they are gonna rest AD and LeBron quite a bit.

Steph is my MVP, followed by CP3

1 Like