Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Fucks sake, lose to the Celtics by 1, feels like forever since we’ve beaten a +.500 team :rage:

1 Like

I know this was against OKC, a team that would struggle to get wins in the G-League, but Steph treating them like traffic cones was still made for some decent highlights.

EDIT: Circus shot game winner for Luka

2 Likes

Health and family first.

1 Like

Thanks for your 9 years in Rip City LMA :heart:.

2 Likes

Nice win for Philly vs that Clippers.

Westbrook tear of late continues as Zards beat Pels in OT.

@Electrifying

You’re a Chicago Bulls fans, no? You think they’ll make the play-in?

Yeah bro. I don’t know what’s happened to them since the deadline.

And now Lavine in the COVID protocols, it’s looking tougher…

Just shows how bad the rest of the team aside from Lavine and Vucevic is.

1 Like

Steph Curry. It’s been 6 years since his first MVP season, and yet it’s still exhilarating to watch him go off.

1 Like

Those shooting splits on that volume of shots should be illegal over a 10 game span.

1 Like

Yeah Im now leaning on him to be the MVP this season.

What a year he’s having this guy’s shooting should be illegal

1 Like

Legendary stuff from Curry, I don’t think we’ll soon see a player of his shooting ability.

2 Likes

@Aussiegooner Portland have dropped into the play-in contention with a 2-8 record in the last 10 games. Welcome back!

WTF has gone wrong? It’s like you were a better ‘team’ when Dame was cooking by himself.

1 Like

Yeah man it has been rough, Dame has gone off the boil and CJ and Nurk haven’t been able to fill the void.

Ultimately being the 29th ranked defensive team has caught up with us, things not looking good.

1 Like

When did Kyrie become a Muslim?

Very small sample sixe (five or six games) plus the opposition wasn’t great, but since Murray is out Porter Jr is averaging 24.5 ppg and 7.2 rpg. He is definitely going to do the same as Jerami Grant. Denver should trade him in the summer.

What level of player do you think Denver could get back in return?

Role players(s); 3-and-D guy and/or an athletic finisher. 21/22 is the last year on is contract, teams are not going to give up a lot for him. I reckon they don’t want to let him walk for nothing. He’ll get a big contract in 2022 from a team.

https://twitter.com/312DARIUS__/status/1386142792502501376?s=19

:laca:

3 Likes

It’s all Curry’s fault,they all think it’s easy now lol.

Another loss to the Grizzlies @Flexo , 2-9 in our last 11, Grizzlies and Warriors deserve playoffs over us.

If we don’t get one or more of the following at seasons end I won’t be happy.

A. Backcourt Dame and CJ as no 1 and no 2 options broken up

B head coaching change

C GM change

Since making the conference finals in 2019 it’s now 2 seasons of .500 basketball either just scraping in playoffs or just missing playoffs via play ins

1 Like