Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Dame is forcing his name into the MVP conversation.

Down by 19 at one stage. Curry cold from three and chucking. Didnt lead for 1 minute of the 48. No Draymond. No bigs to affect the glass. No matter.

Miami are looking a bit suspect.

2 Likes

Miami far from their POs form last year, Curry clutch even though he’s had a bad shooting night by his standards, Bazemore valuable coming from the bench.

1 Like

Miami 11-17 have been arguably the most disappointing team of the season this far.

5 losses in a row for the Bucks, they really are playing some trash basketball.

DaMarcus Cousins is going to leave Houston. The Rockets want to smaller and invest in their youth. This is could be a big one for Brooklyn and both LA teams.

Not sure he’d be a good fit in BKN, they need defence not Cousins.

Patrick Williams is a kawhi regen

I think just size can improve a team defensively to be honest. A pick-and-pop big like Cousins has become can always help a team.

I was watching the highlights for this weekend’s games, fuck me the refs out there are awful, can’t pick which is worse between them and the PL refs, soft calls all over the place.

2 Likes

PL refs, sucks
NBA refs, rigged
That’s the major difference

Thoughts on all-star votes?

Shit house system.

1 Like

Dame got snubbed smh

Yeah he won the media and players votes or whatever, but fans votes swung it in Luka’s favour.

The 3 all nba teams are a higher honour than all star imo.

1 Like

If Celtics not going to get a true big man, not undersized 6’8" or 6’10" center, they are not going anywhere. Tristan Thompson and Daniel Theis are just PF/C combo.
Wondering why Stevens never tried to develop Tacko Fall, wondering.
It is not going to work if things stay the same way.
Also, get rid of Kemba, he is not consistent enough to be #3 behind Tatum and Brown.

Won’t get much for Kemba imo, that contract is looking pretty poor.

Too bad that snake Kyrie sabotaged the team and jumped ship to the Nets. Such an asshole.
Celtics’ hands were tied and desperately needed a good PG to fill that hole.
I won’t blame Danny Ainge for that.
However, I do blame him that he basically did nothing in the past 2/3 seasons, and doing nothing with the trade exception that they have.
It is like Wenger’s team, had good potentials and individuals but just missing a player or two and never able or attempted to get it done.

1 Like

When Walker signed a lot of people were saying he was going to be a better fit than Irving though. But I do agree for all the pieces and possibilities they had to end up with Walker, Tatum and Brown as your core seems meagre.

1 Like

He was a better fit and still do, as a low profile, easy going team player.
The problem is, he just could not live up to the expectations, and his injuries won’t help much.

Swap Kemba for Lillard and Boston would be a different beast all together.