Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

John Wall is only in discussions for another untradeable contract though (Westbrook).

Ok Wall is the extreme example, but Everybody said Chris Paulā€™s contact was horribly and untradable but heā€™s been dealt twice!

2 Likes

Fair. If teams are desperate enough they will take on those contracts.

That roster is looking good, you guys will be tough to beat with Doc coaching next year. Heā€™s a great regular season coach.

1 Like

Sixers will be conference semiā€™s at best.

As feared.

Mentally, this wonā€™t be easy for himā€¦i was ready to see the splash brothers again ffs.

1 Like

Tragic I doubt we ever see the same Klay again now, ACL and Achilles missing 2 consecutive years of basketball coupled with moving into your 30s.

Real shame for the Warriors also as I had them 3rd seed but now I think itā€™ll be more like 7th or 8th and theyā€™ll need Curry to play at least 60/72 to make playoffs.

4 Likes

Klay was a pretty good on-ball defender, which in turn helped to hide Stephā€™s defensive deficiency, as Klay would always take the tougher assignment.

I wasnā€™t sure whether heā€™d be able to defend so well coming off an ACL. Now coming of an Achilles tear?! As you say, shit is tragic.

The Warriors will have some tough decisions to make fairly soon.

2 Likes

At least from a Warriors perspective they did manage to win 3 rings in 2015, 2017 & 2018.

I want the knicks to be good again so bad

Fuck Iā€™d be surprised if he declined that player option.

He did, Bigger $$$ in FA

Does this open the way for Harden to the Celtics :thinking:

The Celtics are jumping for joy that he declined that. If ur Hayward there has to be a deal lined up or else heā€™s not declining that money. Hayward is absolute trash im sorry the dood has been garbage since his leg injury, dunno who would give him a better deal that that but itā€™s really dumb for whoever has committed to him. Only deal I could see making sense is that someone might offer him like 3 years at 20m or something so heā€™s willing to drop the last year of guaranteed money to double that money over several years.

@Sevchneko how do u figure that this could pave the way for Harden? Harden has multiple years left on his deal so the cap space wonā€™t help them, if anything theyā€™d probably need the Hayward contract to make the money work if they were gonna trade with Houston.

3 Likes

:joy:

If the Lakers donā€™t repeat they have failed miserably.

No Bogdanovic for Milwaukee, Clippers weakened, Golden State with the Thompsonā€™ injury. The rest of the League is still a bit young.

Clippers are fucked

Please no fucking Harden.
Tatum and Brown wonā€™t improve if playing with the king of ball hog

Gordon Hayward 4 years 120 mill with Charlotte :joy:.

3 Likes

Starting to better understand why the Hornets have been terrible under MJ

3 Likes

Lol as I was saying someone has to be really stupid to give him a big contract. Hornets just want to make the playoffs tho lmao, might get them an 8th seed in the east.

1 Like