Ban one word

@DavidHillier Do you feel Phoebs felt that she was losing her grip on you?

:raul:

2 Likes

It’s to do with watching TV when the X Files came out. Without that experience you can’t understand. Not that she’s my type but I understand because I’m old and watched the X Files

Back on topic

Unplayable is my word, as in “On his day, Kevin De Bruyne is unplayable”.

And not a word, so breaking the rules here, but football phrases I hate: “Not that kind of player” and “must win game.”

Never

1 Like

She can grip me anywhere she likes :wink:

(Preferably the back fat)

1 Like

Cheater. :santi:

2 Likes

Emery

1 Like

Don’t ban that word. Can’t hear the words “Emery sacked” if “Emery” is banned

2 Likes

another one (two words) ‘the new/next’ every other week he is gonna be the next messi, neymar, ronaldo tiresome

1 Like

Arsenal manager BTFO’d by Raul ‘Makes the girls drool’ Sanllehi.

“transitions”

Fed up of every cunt who uses it to make it seem like they’re a modern tactical expert.

5 Likes

“Defence”
“Defend”
“defending”

Idiots who know nothing about the game keep using these words not knowing that it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

The word aplomb, which is nearly only ever used in football speak.

Also, the word “Bulldog,” when describing anything to do with England players.

1 Like

EXPERIENCE

experience is not a fekin footballing quality in itself. The Queen is experienced but im pretty sure she would stink up the place as a CB.

1 Like

For any other club, but for us she’d walk into our first team.

Eazy-E2 would comfortably start for us since our current CB squad is a real life version of the Daltons while she herself has over 65 years of experience in organising a defence and a smashing hat game.

‘‘Slide rule pass’’

Its a fucking through ball. Slide rule is a maths term ffs.

2 Likes

Slide rules are for adjudicating on offsides now thanks to VAR.

I thought the slide rule was never to climb up a slide while another kid is coming down the slide

10 Likes

The quality of your posts has improved dramatically in the last month, you given your account to someone? :arteta: