Atlètico Madrid vs Arsenal (UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg)

At least it felt nice that a game actually mattered. Havent felt this for a LONG time

1 Like

One shot on target, amazing

2 Likes

Don’t do it man keep that ketosis going. This isn’t worth it.

1 Like

Eat some cake my friend

3 Likes

JOKE

1 Like

Dawned on me, we really have a 6th place squad. I saw one real team on the pitch and it wasn’t ours.

1 Like

Call me stupid, but I am honest.

Feel free to beat me if you are better, but don’t try to beat me by dirty tricks.
I can be more dirty if want to (like intentional injure someone, which I never did).

Sounds like a typical gutless Arsenal display, which is fitting as it’s a mirror image of the manager. The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

22 years and no European Trophy
Wenger … The greatest Arsenal Manager

1 Like

I applaud you. My spirit just wouldn’t let me take anything off the field.

1 Like

argentinian yaaaaaaay 3rd time hopefully, i dont give a cunting fuck where he comes from anyway i just hate those shit pulis type tactics

1 Like

Not that I think we played well tonight, but we certainly did enough last week to come away with a win. That’s where it was lost.

Really digs at me that Aubameyang wasn’t allowed to play either, yet every other player in various European situations has been allowed. And it’s just a further kick that they’ve changed that rule for next season!

Sucks that we didn’t buy Auba in the summer or like two years ago.

1 Like

As I said, I am just stupid.
Stubborn and stupid as a fuck.

How do you score when you don’t fucking shoot.

We have no fullbacks, they’re all absolute dogshit. :xhaka:

Sven is right, new defence needed.

4 Likes

Congrats to the spanish Stoke city fc. Enjoy ur timewasting and long throws. And may softerink fc or marseilles fuck u up in the final.

2 Likes

Bellerin is so fking shite both offensively and in defence !

3 Likes

It’s not even funny, is it? :joy: The guy excels only at 100 metre times.

1 Like

Shut the fuck up

1 Like