Atlètico Madrid vs Arsenal (UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg)

I haven’t had this feeling for such a long time.

Really wanna break Griez and Costa’s leg today

2 Likes

Really is there any need for this?

I can not express in words how fucking dead I am inside watching this “football” that we play. Just soul sucking.

2 Likes

And LOL at united fans laughing at us. Thry had the easiest draws u will ever see to win this shite comp

Absolutely fucking gutted.

What a fucking disappointing end to Wenger’s tenure. Quite fitting really - deserving to win, playing better football than the other team but ultimately coming away empty handed.

2 Likes

Thank fuck. Time for Allegri for the love of God please

3 Likes

Would you say losing 10-2 in the CL entertaining and getting thumped 8-2 at Old Trafford is entertaining?
Good luck with that .

Two moments of absolute stupidity at the back have really, really hurt us in this tie. This Atletico side wasn’t amazing by a long stretch. But how many times have we said that during the last ten years of Wenger? This is why I am glad he is going, its really tiring seeing the same old shit happen again and again. A lot of players are going to have to buck their ideas up quickly too because they’re about to lose their human shield in Wenger. Improve quickly or fuck off.

7 Likes

I never said that.

Since a kid, I hate (really hate) someone try to waste time by whatever method.

I never did that.

Don’t tell me it is gamesmanship… if there is gamesmanship, I would break someone’s leg and go serve the penalty and suspension.

These sick bastards just did not give up any chance to waste time.

1 Like

Griezmann was really poor over two legs. Meh.

1 Like

spanish sorry

Hope marseilles will destroy these fuckers

F that I dove, faked injuries, tripped people, pinched people, wasted time…whatever it took to win.

Principles are for fans not for the field.

1 Like

That game has gone to ET.

Try again Mav :laughing:

1 Like

Supporting wholeheartedly the soft drink manufacturers from Austria. :muscle:

1 Like

I’d love how team to be as smart as Atlètico.

We are clueless

4 Likes

Atletico 1 - 0 Pathetico

6 Likes

No one turned up.

No one played like a European final was at FUCKING STAKE.

Honestly these players are so weak mentally its unreal.

Its portrayal of the manager and very glad he is going.

We dont deserve to be in the final one fucking bit.

Who can honestly come off the pitch saying they did everything they could? Please someone enlighten me or am I being harsh? Did anyone do anything of FUCKING NOTE?

Typical of us to absolutely play shite against an organised team.

I haven’t consumed any carbohydrates for 10 days but these lot are going to make me devour a fat chocolate cake.

#meltdown

10 Likes