Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 2-4

Three points.

If there was a most annoying poster award you’d be right up there with the best jesus christ

1 Like

Wouldn’t be opposed to wholesale changes

Martinelli out for Trossard
Xhaka out for Zinchenko
Tierney in
White back in

Probably one at most happens

2 Likes

Cry about it.

We’ll smash these, no bother

2 Likes

We actually need the midfield getting a few shots off again.
The move last night that lead to a chance for Saka from Jorginho and Odegaard link was a very promising moment we can work on.
It’s not that much of an adjustment to fix things. Training ground is our friend here.

Cant wait to be up at 5am on Saturday morning ready to get up to London for the train to Birmingham!

Come on you gunners, we need 3 points!!

5 Likes

I’m expecting at least 15 shots on goal against an Emery side. So that will likely lead to many decent chances.

Don’t expect a clean sheet, but I do expect us to score a couple.

1-3 victory, feel-good win.

1 Like

Any kind of win will do. However, I think we’re due a performance after the form we’ve been in.

Feels about time we scored a few and got some rhythm back. I’m not worried about this game weirdly. Think we will bounce back, and play with some anger, with some vengeance in the blood.

This has been a drab past few weeks for us but I sense a good pasting for Emery’s Villa.

4-1 Arsenal in a slightly chaotic, but fun performance.

Zinchenko screamer in coming.

1 Like

I hope we turn up
We need a good performance
We need a good win
Got my boy with me tomorrow too so want him to see a good win away. Hes had a bit of up and down so far with away games. a 4-0 win would be very welcome

1 Like

Would not be against seeing this line-up tomorrow…

5 Likes

I’d agree with Tierney over Zinchenko he’s been very poor recently. Tierney offers something different

Would play him CM over Xhaka though

1 Like

I feel this is as good an opportunity to get back to our winning ways, 1-3. COYG!

Sort of glad this is away… let’s take it to them. Play like we did in first half against City and we get ahead and then suffocate them in second half… cut out the suicidal play and stop the nerviness… need to not play afraid in the situation.

0-2

Like to see a little shake up and earlier subs if needed.

There’s no way Zinchenko gets dropped for Tierney.

2 Likes

I’d like to see that, been calling for Martinelli up front with ESR on the left a year ago…

But doubt Arteta makes such a change, I’d be very surprised to see that on the pitch.

Ive been telling people CF is not a low priority position in the future windows.

We should be looking to sign someone better than Jesus now

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your shortlist.

12:30 KO at the back end of three games within a week. That’s the kicker for a team that has the least rotations, and is starting to look somewhat jaded.