Arteta sack? Wenger would have

I really don’t see how arteta is still there if was winger everyone would called for the sack. But at least arsenal had and identity under wenger. Artetas arsenal look completely lost and most of these guys been playing together for few season. Touching on sourness and evra said there alit players not good enuf. **Xhaka is not good enuf never has been to slow, flat footed and doesn’t have tempment for Premier league football he get lucky alot should be sent off most week for just about of fouls he commits. Recruitment has been terrible since David dein left the club they have never replaced him with the right guy. Its just so hard to watch them now arteta to win games u need to attack stop defending games top teams don’t sit back and defend they go and win games. Sticking 20/40 crossed in a game is no help at all stupid tactics we don’t have target man. The team you inherited is fast pace counter team, so this slow pass out from back shit is going to get you sack. If arsenal was going to play like this should gone out and got big Sam master at this defenceness, long game and crossing. In last few weeks can see arteta really doesn’t have a clue. and got all these ex pro praising him saying he a good coach but I’m struggling to see this I don’t see how they can say this. Arsenal need some ex players back that actually won something install that winning metallity like Henry or Adams, Bergkamp, overmas or even bring wenger back.

1 Like

Probably needs to be merged with another thread this (but without punctuation, I can’t tell which one)

1 Like

Hey friendo. Welcome to the form. We have an Arteta thread and a Next manager thread for these discussions. Thanks.

1 Like