Arsène Wenger

Made me chuckle, that :joy:

1 Like

how has wenger got cock comments to be so inflammatory…he has been gone for 2 years and has still got people arguing, now it is even over genitalia!! Wenger you are an utter bastard at times!!

4 Likes

Honestly mate - you need to get some rest.

Whatever problems you’ve got going on you need to address them lol. You reek of insecurity and inadequacy.

God be with you on your journey.

@arsenescoatmaker

Merson > Fabregas

Goodnight all

Yeah when i see a person built like a brick shithouse, i kinda dont question if they can fight or not i just think its best to not piss them off in case someone that is close to 300lb of pure muscle will leave me a bloody messed up heap on the floor…but that is just me.

Not helpful that mate.

6 Likes

What in the fuck is going on up in here

5 Likes

just stating facts, i dunno what that has got to do with anything that has been said anyway also.

1 Like

Mutilated cocks and Arsene Wenger.

Normal Wednesday on OA.

12 Likes

You were asking if I could say something to say something to your face or not and I’m offering you just that. And not in a voilent or rude way. I take exception to being called a coward or incensire and now you are seeminly are just being that.

God doesn’t exist

United won by the way lads.

2 Likes

I screamed in delight when the final whistle went.

3 Likes

Not only that but a random village butcher chopped a bit of his dick off when he was born and hes been boxing ever since.

(Not an attack SRCJJ just having fun )

2 Likes

Nah @SRCJJ would get lit up by anyone can fight for shit and he knows it

WTF has that got to do with wenger :henry2:

1 Like

Knew it would Mata to you

2 Likes

To many others, the cup means sweet FA

2 Likes

As a man with over 100 amateur fights behind him I can confirm that not everyone on God’s earth can get the better of me.

You’re still a coward though, I know people like you lol. That’s why your woman had to get away, pal. Women only run from men who aren’t stable.

Edit: although you are right. Any good boxer would put me to sleep without much problem.

1 Like

Ahhhh i’ll fckn put you all to sleep !! Although @DavidHillier could do that with his jokes :rofl: @Phoebica

1 Like

I’ll chuck in a punjabi joke if you ain’t careful, sunshine :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes