Arsène Wenger

Wait whut. This is some proper revisionist history. The red card was deserved and was a consequence of the pressure Barcelona put Arsenal under and eventuelly they caved. Barcelona was just better.

Btw. The free kick they got from which Campbell scored was a dive from Eboue…

1 Like

Nah the refs ruined the match. We were better.

If Lehmann didn’t touch Eto’o he would have made that 1-0 after 15-20 minutes in the game…

You probably are dying of laughter behind your pc, because you trolled me though.

Ya know what tbh we had a far inferior team ur right, but Wenger was the best, doing more with less. Didn’t Henry miss a tap in?

One thing you do really well and that is spinning everything too fit your narrative.

1 Like

Wasn’t a tap in but it was a chance he’d most definitely usually score, please don’t bring that up pal still haunts me.

1 Like

Were we a man down at that point?

Yeah mate was about 20 mins to go from memory, would have put us 2 to the good and sent me into absolute raptures.

1 Like

Yeh I mean we had the breaks not go our way but that’s negligible. Wenger was at the top of the mountain.

Wenger was a great manager in 2006, one of the top few in the world, won’t hear me arguing against that mate. Just wish we he and we got that CL trophy in that period, so damn close :cry:.

1 Like

Lel we did tho man nothing to hang ur head about that we were robbed by Barca and UEFA cheats.

Almunia not FUCKING SHUTING HIS LEGS THE CUNT. cost us the CL. Not UEFA

3 Likes

Mate. Come on seriously now. Never read anything quite like this. The two other wins in UEFA and Europa why dont they count.
Following this logic then of superior side winning, how the fuck do we lose to Galatasary then. Incredible effort though on his behalf though by your good self.

Rafa is far above Wenger in Europe. This shouldn’t even be an argument.

A CL win, another CL final, and a EL win. That’s a good record.

Wenger only got to 1 CL final.

5 Likes

It’s not even close. Rafa has 2 CL finals, 1 CL trophy and the UEFA Cup/Europa League x2.

He beat one of the great club sides of the last 25 years in the final and ran them close 2 years later.

6 Likes

He’s done it again hasn’t he?

Missed out on top 4 though :wenger:

Improved on 6th tho :giroud2:

I used to enjoy his press conferences. Emery isn’t as charismatic.

2 Likes

Yep, apart from the fact Wenga always said the same old things, they were funny :xhaka: