Arsène Wenger

Bring the great man back.

Arsene, Arsene where art thou Arsene :pensive:

To be fair if I was him I’d be loving this, but then I’m a bit of a cunt and I doubt he has any bad feeling in his body for Arsenal and. Is probably just as sad as we are about all of this.

he and his fucktard possy caused this shit in the first place that fucking dumbass wage structure for shit players etc he can do one.

I mean Wenger’s one of the main reasons the club such a mess so…

So he can relegate us :bellend:

Yep, let’s bring back the man who signed Jenkinson on a high wage, Mustafi and Xhaka :bellend:

Luca’s wet dream coming true :giroud3:

Wenger’s widows at their finest :bellend:

Didn’t he comment on the Ozil wages(and I think footballer wages in general) a while ago? Despite what most believe, I doubt Arsene handled the Xhaka or Mustafi deals, especially for what we paid. Hell, I doubt he condoned spending what we spent on Laca.
Arsene can be a cheap fuck, unless it’s about his wages…

Espn claiming he’s in the running for PSG sporting director…

Because the other guy fails to land targets?

Yes Wenger is certainly the man to fix that :wenger:

I somehow clicked a button on this page and ended up back at this gem that most certainly aged well :arteta:

Jesus fucking christ. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Taxi for Maxi :wenger: I wonder where he is these days? Guess once Wenger was out of the picture, his love for Arsenal went with it.

‘welll uuuhhhhh we tried, but we found no qualitee’

Wenger under the remit of ‘spend whatever you want’ is a different animal. Remember he actually had Mbappe interested in coming here. An ambitious board pushes that one through

Wenger and his high morals maybe working for a cunt club then. Interesting how the loyalists twist this one round.

I remember some vague links and Mbappe talking some generic, vaguely complimentary, non committal shit in the media.

No smoke without fire I guess. I think Arsenal had some money to splash and Arsene probably said ‘if we make an investment, it better be a good one’. Mbappe was probably waiting for Madrid until PSG signed Neymar. He would’ve been crazy to stay at Monaco and not sign for PSG under those circumstances.

The loyalist in me remembers that Wenger has some sort of personal ties with that club and he was offered a role long before PSG became a cunt club.