Arsène Wenger

6 Likes

Very good platform for Wenger to build

2 Likes

So… how many teams has Wenger signed with now?

1 Like

Total rubbish. Gattuso has just won 3 on the bounce and Milan are top 4. He has the backing of Maldini and Leonardo too.

2 Likes

Amazing if it happens that Gazidis would give him his first job post Arsenal :joy:

12 Likes

Then sack him again

Would be an interesting move.

ESPN and France Football. Shit sources tbh.

Wow, not sure how to feel about this to be honest. Seems a bit odd that Gazidis was the driving force behind ousting Wenger yet somehow after Gazidis has been there and within 5 minutes he’s appointing Wenger as manager.

Their defence is shit too, we should try sell them Mustafi.

With Gazidis? No chance.

It’d be truly bizarre if he and Gazidis linked up straight away again.

Surely it’d prove that rumours of a power struggle between the two were exaggerated?

1 Like

I’m not buying this. Anything with ‘Arsene Wenger new manager of club x’ is clickbait gold. Expect tons of links with nothing materialising.

2 Likes

Wenger, 69, said: “The only thing I can say it’s fake news. If I signed somewhere I would tell you. It’s wrong information.

“I can not master the rumours, I am just focused on doing well for beIN Sports and that’s not easy.”

Why would Ivan want Wenger when Mikel the Magnificent is still available?

2 Likes

Click the tweets if they don’t play

Enjoy @BigWeng_4LYFE :wink:

4 Likes

That’s one of the worst posts ever on here. Lol.

1 Like

Why? Haha

Well it’s just a tweet dump. I doubt you’ve even watched most of them. If I wanted to read a Twitter timeline I’d be on Twitter. :slight_smile:

I’m gonna watch them at some point tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

Just thought they might be of interest since this is the Wenger thread :wink:

3 Likes