Arsène Wenger

Your wit is matched only by your beauty…

As the boardroom level of personnel has changed at Arsenal, so has it’s links to different journos. The likes of John Cross probably don’t have a direct line in there anymore. So he’s out here spouting even more bollocks than usual.

:arteta:

2 Likes

Can see Wenger at Madrid very easily as a placeholder although I’ve always thought if he ever got the remote chance to manage Messi he’d prefer it

1 Like

Despite Wenger being totally lost at sea in his final seasons at the club, thank god he bought in some quality strike force before he left. It certainly allowed Emery to build upon a decentish squad.

3 Likes

It wasn’t him that bought Aubameyang and the way he treated Lacazette was awful.

We’ve got this quality strike force in spite of him

2 Likes

Wasn’t Lacazette carry a small injury?

I’m guessing what Calum is on about is the fact that Lacazette got substituted 16 times in the Premier League.

1 Like

Which could be explained by the fact that Lacazette was not 100%
Look at the change in him since his surgery

1 Like

Haha awful. Why use exaggerated adjectives?
What Mourinho does to Like Shaw is awful.

1 Like
1 Like

Outside of europe?

In an interview with German newspaper Bild, Wenger said he expected to take up the offer of a new job again early next year: “I believe I will start again on January 1. I don’t know where yet. I feel rested and am ready to work again.

“There are associations, national teams, it could also be in Japan. From my 22 years at Arsenal, I have big experience on different levels. There are enquiries from all over the world.”

An african national team?

The German national team possibly.

1 Like

He should go and manage in Dubai or China and earn a shitload of money.

Yeah, probably. Low will be gone after november for sure.

1 Like

Tottenham would do, they’ve been threatening the top 4 for too long.

1 Like

I fancy him taking over a team in Ligue 1 and schooling his young patriots, Henry and Viera.

:wenger: